chapter six

So while in the hostel taking a quick nap before the pool party this night.
I received a phone call from Davis

“hey ryls”.
“ooh hi Davis, how u doing?
By the way, congrats, you guys both did great”.
“thanks dear, same here.
So i wanted seeing your beautiful face after the play, before heading back to my hostel. But i didn't get the chance to, so i decided to call you and hear your charming voice instead”.
“awnnn am so sorry, u seemed busy with your friends then, so i decided not to disturb”.
“no problem, at least i get to have you all by myself tonight. Cant wait to see you”.
“cant wait to see you too. Bye”.

Just as i was about to go back to sleep, Rachel walked into the room so excited,
“ryls guess wat”
“wat”
“ ok so there is this guy named Brandon. His a med student, and his also a senior. So we usually hang out together and talk about school stuff.
But earlier this afternoon, he asked me to be his date to the pool party tonight. And i said yes”

She said to me with so much smiles on her face.
“awnnn that's nice, am so happy for you. But hold on a minute, come to think of it. Do you have feelings for him? Cos you seem extremely excited to say this”

“ooh ryls, with the smiles and happiness on my face, isn't it obvious!!”

“that so sweet”.

“ryls, we  need to hurry up and pick out a dress to wear cos its almost time”.
Rachel said to me as we both walked up to the closet, to pick out a dress.

So since it was a pool party and i knew we were gonna swim as the name implies. I decided to go for a net crop tank top with a black leather short. While Rachel decided to go for a silver strapless mini jumpsuit.

I wasn't good at doing makeup, so Rachel decided to do our makeup.
Then we were all dressed and set for the pool party.

I got a call from Davis while putting on my snickers.

“ hey ryls”
Oohh hi Davis
“whenever your ready you could come meet me at the bar close to your  hostel. Cos ill be waiting there to see for you okay?”
“alright dearie, ill be with you in a minute”

I picked up my hat from the bed, grabbed my fancy purse and headed for the bar to meet Davis.
Rachel had earlier gone out to meet with Brandon. So i had to leave the room alone.

“woaw someone is looking extremely cute and hot this evening”
He said to me as we hugged.

“thanks dear, your looking handsome too you know”
“ i appreciate, so may I”

He said to me stretching out his hand.
“sure”
I replied to him while holding his hand.

On arrival at the party, we went straight to a table.

“would you like for me to go get us a punch? Cos  pretty sure your not an alcohol type”
“yeah that would be nice”

Just as he left to go get us a punch.
Jason walked by to my table.
“hey beautiful”
“oh hi Jason how u doing”
“am good. Wow u look stunning and hot”
“yeah thanks alot. You look absolutely good yourself.
So i guess you must have brought a date with you, so do i get to meet her”.

“well i actually came alone. I haven't been getting along with any other girl rather than you, so i couldn't ask anyone to be my date so i decided to bring myself alone”

“awnnn sorry for that. Why don't you hang around with Jason and I till the party is over?”
“well i guess i could that would be really great”

“wow i can see you guys are now getting along so well”
Davis said as he sat down and handed me a punch.

“oh yeah. I mean who wouldn't want to get along with a nice and pretty girl like her”
Jason replied while starring at me.

“well that's actually surprising, with your character towards most people especially girls”

“well people do change you know”
Jason replied Davis while smiling.

So while sitting in the table, listening and enjoying the songs that were being played.

“why don't we all join other in the dance floor”
Jason said, looking at Jason and I.

“yeah that's actually nice".
Davis replied starring at me.

So while Davis reached out for my hands to accompany him to the dance floor.
He reached out for a kiss. And i knew for a fact that i just couldn't resist those his juicy lips but at the same time it was too early fr another kiss most especially in the presence of Jason.
And moreover we weren't even dating each other.
So i quickly turned to my cheek rather and then he ended up giving me a peek instead.

So the rest of the evening was actually interesting.
We did alot of activities including swimming.
I ate and drank alot of punch. Am not really an alcohol type so i had to stick with only punch throughout the party.

After the party had ended, Jason and I both hugged each other.
Though i felt like Davis wasn't really comfortable with Jason hanging out with us throughout the party. Still i decided not to ask and wave it aside because he wasn't my boyfriend after all.

So while Davis walked me back to the hostel. We discussed,

“can i ask you some questions?”
I said to him, hoping for a positive reply.

“yeah sure, go on”

“do u feel comfortable seeing me with Jason?”
I asked him while starring into his eyes.

“off course ryls, its no big deal”

“are you sure? Cos you kinda acted a little cold during the pool party. So i felt maybe you weren't happy that Jason hanged out with us”

“well i expected the night to be for the both of us, and having him hang out with us wasn't a nice idea but i just had to roll with it cos his my  buddy and your new friend also”

“wow i had no idea, he was so lonely and sad that he didn't bring a date, so i offered for him to stay with us and he agreed. Hope your not upset?”

“oh not at all, its cool okay.
But i actually wanted asking you something very important”

“oh really, so what's it you wanted to say to me?”

“ryls to be sincere with you, from the first time i took a glance at your beautiful face. I just couldn't resist. And from that day i couldn't think of anything or anyone else except you. From the bottom of my heart i do really have strong feelings for you and i want to share every moment of my life with you, if only you would give me a chance.
Riley will you please be my girlfriend?”

At that moment alot of fairy tale stories came to my thought. And i just couldn't hold back how happy and excited i was to hear all that coming from Davis, but i to compose myself so that i would loose my cool.

“Davis to be sincere with you, I've actually waited for you to say this and am happy to hear it.
At first when we had dinner together at the eatery that night. I felt so relax and comfortable to share my feelings with you and i knew that was a good sign. Davis thanks for everything, i cant imagine not having you in my life”

“so does that mean its a yes”

“yes Davis”

Just as i replied him, he held my waist, drew me closer to him and then we kissed.

It was a loooong and romantic kiss.
And one, any lady would wish for.

“thanks for giving me a chance ryls, i promise to always make you happy”

“ i know you will.
alright make sure to take good care of yourself, freshen up and go to bed early okay? Love you.

I said to him while entering the hostel.
“love you even more”
He replied as he headed back to his hostel.