7.00; Branded

"I'm not gay. You're not gay. Just say no and move on. Don't get offended about it." Luke spoke as he entered the dining hall, eyeing Niall who was sitting in a position so he was directly facing Luke. Both Zayn and Louis were on either side of Niall, and as Luke spoke they darted their eyes to him, practically cursing him out, "What? Did Niall have sex with Harry or not?"

"No. I didn't." Niall spoke, rolling his eyes and leaning back, "Now can you just leave me alone, Luke?" Niall was angry, and everyone could sense his anger. Zayn and Louis both sighed, getting up and walked Luke out. The two seniors didn't return and just left Niall to be alone with his thoughts, but Niall didn't dare think of anything because he knew Luke was behind that door, and wouldn't leave. Luke, I know you're behind the door. Just come in.

And surely, Luke walked in, and Niall just shook his head, "You're unbelievable." Niall groaned, "Do you want to yell at me some more, or are we done with that?" Luke looked down at his hands and nodded softly - he was finished. "I'll say it again, we didn't sleep together. He stayed the night and I was being a proper host." Luke was nodding, maybe he understood, maybe he didn't; however, Niall didn't care anymore.

"Should we go to the study hall? Get a crack at our next lesson?" Luke spoke, changing the subject. Niall gave him the benefit of the doubt and nodded, standing to leave with Luke right behind him.

***

Harry sat on his bed, starring at his reflection in the mirror. As soon as he got home, Liam had thrown him into the house, screaming at him. Harry wasn't one to show emotion so he just went straight to his room. He felt ridiculous and childish, as if Liam was his dad and had sent Harry to his room. Harry was preparing himself to go speak with Liam, and as soon as he stood, Liam came walking in, with a smile on.

"Why're you smiling?" Harry boringly asked, eyeing Liam as he stood with his hands behind his back.

"I believe you - that nothing happened between you and Niall, but I think we can use this to our advantage." Liam grinned, tapping his foot softly, "You're going to lead Niall on."

"Lead him on? And why would I do that"

"Lead him on. Exactly. Do whatever you have to do, even if that means being his boyfriend. Hell, sleep with him to get him on your side, and when he is, you're going to destroy their coven from the inside, starting with Niall." Liam's grin made Harry uneasy. Harry didn't want to be a part of any of this. He liked Niall and his brothers, despite the fact half of them hate Harry. Harry was about to speak up but Liam cut him off unknowingly, "Take your shirt off, Harry."

"Why?"

"Just do it." Liam sighed. He still stood there with his hands behind his back and watched as Harry removed his shirt, revealing his bare chest, "Now, don't piss me off again." Liam brought his arms out from behind him and he had a metal bar that was orangey-red at the tip - it had been heated intensely.

"What th -" Harry tried to move away but Liam stuck the bar out and pierced Harry's chest. Liam backed Harry up against the wall, making it so he couldn't escape, and left the hot tip to his chest for a few more seconds, "Liam stop this!" Harry screamed. He actually screamed. He was afraid.