𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
˗ˏˋ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ˎˊ˗
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█˗ˏˋ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ˎˊ˗  𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 weeks of pain, anger and guilt, yet it had felt like a lifetime of unending torment. They all kept telling her to forget, to let the memory of Silas go. How? He was a part of her, she couldn't let go of the pain without losing something sacred.

She tried removing the memory of the day EZ broke the news to her and attempted to replace that day with a more happier and vivid memory of her grandfather, but it didn't work.

The good memories keep her going and the bad ones make her want to curl up into a cocoon and never come out to face the harsh reality, but they are both combined and locked tightly together like two sides of a coin ━ there's no escaping.

There's always going to be a part of her that's going to remain angry and hostile. It's a type of anger at herself and her loneliness, because Sila's isn't here anymore.

It was with bittersweet joy that she watched her dreams get shattered. It was done, it was over. But she had lost a part of herself that she'll never regain again. Memories would constantly flood her, washing her fragile heart, as she would have images of joy, sadness, patience and love fly before her eyes.

Memories can be so sweet and delicate, almost like the first budding flower in Spring. But the emotions that they can awake, the remembrance of joyful times long ago, makes Mia feel hollow inside. There is not a day that has gone by that Mia doesn't miss that part of herself she lost forever.

Mia stood at the medicine cart punching in the code. It was already a quarter past ten and she hadn't started organising the ten o'clock medications yet, let alone actually administering them. She took the MAR chart and flipped through for her first patient; the mantra of nursing school echoing in her head: "right dose, right route, right patient...three checks..."

Margret had popped her head out from within her little office space, her beady eyes watching Mia intently. She had grown a strong relationship with the young nurse, a overwhelming feeling of pity overcoming her whenever she would land her sight onto Mia.

Margret knew of Sila's passing and she knew that was one reason behind Mia's behaviour lately but she didn't want to believe that that was the only reason behind her demeanour lately.

Three weeks of not showing up to work? Margret definitely knew there was more behind the absence of Mia than just Sila's death. The many times she had evaluated the situation, she had always put some blame onto the MC and especially Angel Reyes.