sToP tHe SkEpHaLo SpAM

Being_Delirious thank you for this epic idea qwq
Also...I mean no hate towards Skephalo and Alyssa.
Anyways.
Enjoy :>
--------------------------------------------------------------
~3rd person POV~
,,Heyyy...Callahan? What's wrong?" Alyssa asked, hugging the admin's arm as he has been staring at the mess that was happening. People were all yelling Skephalo and telling the two streaming friends to kiss or to finally confess their (non-existential) love to each other.
BadBoyHalo, the owner, and Skeppy, the InvadedLands owner, were visibly uncomfortable.

They asked them to chill a little or just straight up ignore them. Suddenly Callahan tried to get his hand out of the girl's grip, succeeding. Then he got up and flew somewhere. Alyssa stared in confusion before whispering. ,,Ah, I see how it is."

,,GET ON THE EMERALD BEFORE I KICK YOU ALL OUT!" the diamond block yelled at the kids beneath them. ,,Skeppy! We don't kick the memers!" Bad scolded him. ,,Hey, wanna read my Skephalo 18+ smut fanfiction on Wattpad?" a donation said and both of them looked at each other, even more uncomfortable.

Sighing the owner of Munchy looked at the kids on the emerald. ,,Simon says..don't move or say anything in chat." the diamond block took out a sword. ,,AND IF ANYONE MOVES OR SAYS SOMETHING. I WILL MEME YOU." he yelled and many had to cover their ears. ,,Skeppy..don't be so loud.." Bad whispered and the other just looked at him. ,,Sorry."

They both shared a small smile before continuing the event.
,,Hey, Cal? How long is Bad gonna stream? I have live events to host." EeveeNoises (fun fact, he though my IGN was Stan Callahan) said and the admin just shrugged, finishing up his water before managing the stream again.

,,What if I change the sound effect again?" he thought to himself and smiled devilishly. ,,Ding ding ding it is." and with that he changed all donation sounds to Ding Ding (not the remix btw) and donated with a message ,,Ding ding in the chat."
The chaos began when the message appeared.

,,DING DING! IT'S THE WEDDING BELL FOR THE SKEPHALO SHIP!! DING DING DING!!" one kid yelled and was immediately muted for caps. ,,Do I really have to go there and show that Skephalo will never happen?" Callahan thought to himself, small anger boiling inside him. He knew that if he was gonna announce the big message, he would have to reveal his voice but if he had to. He had to.

Getting up he flew over to the two friends that were done with the event and had a small conversation with each-other and the people over the ding ding ding donation. ,,Bad." he whispered but the other one shushed him and continued to talk, irritating the reindeer onesie admin.

Another donation came. ,,Hello Bad. May I know what is up between you and Callahan? And why he straight up ignored me today angry face" suddenly he, Bad and Skeppy checked from who it was. ,,Alyssa?" the owner spoke in confusion. ,,Who the hell is Alyssa?" the diamond asked and Callahan sighed in frustration. ,,BAD!" he yelled and the two looked at him, the whole chat went silent. ,,Callahan..are you okay?" Bad asked, worry in his voice as he came closer to the other.

Without warnings. Callahan quickly kissed the owner and turned to the camera. ,,Me and BadBoyHalo are a couple. So please. Stop forcing him and his friend to be together! You can clearly see, that they are uncomfortable!" he said, loud and clear so that everyone heard and understood.
Saying few sentences out loud made his throat already hurt.

Bad was still frozen from the shock of a sudden kiss in front of thousands of people and Skeppy was confused but proud at the same time. Many people were crying over the fact of their ship being ruined, some understood and very small people cheered. ,,HEY!! I STAN THIS SHIP BETWEEN YOU TWO!!" someone yelled and others also yelled similar things to this.

Another donation came up.
,,I'm no longer mad at you. Also I support you guys! #stancallahalo" the donation said and the donator, Alyssa, came in the front of the group of Callahalo stans. The couple flew towards them and they all hugged each other.

Meanwhile Skeppy looked at them in confusion. Snapping his fingers and setting the kids on fire before taking out his phone. ,,Yo, a6d? Do you have the next 2 hours free? I need to tell you something."

The end
It's rushed. It's bad. I don't like this one. But I didn't post in 5 days and it's annoying me.
Anyway.
Hope you enjoyed, if you have any idea please feel free to tell me.
See you next time.

Bai~