Leianna & Niall

"Jen?" I ask as I knock on the door to my best friends house the door opens and I see those blue eyes looking at me omg he is so hot "hey Leianna what's up I thought that Jen said that you were going to be here later so she left to the store really quick come in!" Niall said to me "h-h-hi I'm good and you?" I asked shyly ahh he is talking to me he never talks to me and ahh he just smiles and waves!! "good just waiting for the boys to get here they should be getting here soon but they are always late" "oh" is all I could say "yep" he said awkwardly said "umm can I tell you something?" I asked nervously "yeah any thing" he said "ok ummm" I took a deep breath "well I think your really hot but you my best friends older brother and I think that would be weird but I really like you" I said really really really fast without taking a breath so I was breathing heavily and out of no where I feel soft lips on mine and I'm shocked at first then I kiss back he pulls away and we are both breathing heavy and we kiss again and again he pulls away again and says "I've liked you too and I didn't know that you felt the same way until now and I've just wanted to kiss you every time I saw you here just hanging out with my sister and now that I know you feel this way will you be my girlfriend?" "yes" I said smiling and we cuddled on the couch until Jen got home she just had a smerk on her face "I knew this was going to happen" she said and I just smiled "what do you mean?" I asked "you both always look at each other in that way and you were oblivious to it but I knew I could SEE!!" and she left me and Niall to cuddle!!