Jessica & Liam

"hey babe" you heard Liam say from the living room as you walked in form work "hey" you said "will you come here please and help me with this??" he asked "yeah with what??" you ask while you walk in to the living room decorated with flower peddles all over the floor and the table covered with a white cloth and a fancy dinner plates with candles lighting up the whole room and Liam standing there next to the chair waiting for you to say some thing but you couldn't you were crying tears of joy and he came over to you and hugged you "babe will you sit down and eat" and that's what you did you and Liam finally finished. "Liam what was all this for?" you question him and he gets out of his seat and gets down on one knee and says "Jessica ( rest of name ) I have loved you since I laid eyes on you and I can't picture my life without you will you do me the honer of marrying me" Liam said with a look of hopefulness "yes" you whispered and he put the most beautiful ring on your finger you both got up you were hugging Liam and he picked you up and gave you the most passionate kiss you ever shared and you spent the rest of the night waching movies and eventually you both fell asleep cuddling!! :)