Maria & Harry

It was mine and Harry's wedding day it's been so stressful the planing and everything like that ugh. well it's only 2 hours away and I need to to do my hair and makeup finally done and I carful put on my dress only 30 more minutes left "El can you please go check on the guys?" I ask worried "sure no problem" it took her what felt like forever and finally she got back "So?" I ask "well" she said hesitantly "Well What??" I started to freek out even more than before "we'll at least their all dressed but" "BUT WHAT??" I screamed "but they are breaking every thing in that room and I think that they might be wanting so badly to have a fruit war so I took out all the fruit and you know those boys" she said "yeah I know those boys that's why I'm so worried!!" I sighed five minutes to go and I'm ready and so is every one else my arm was wrapped around my dads and I could tell he was really happy for Harry and I. I start walking down the aisle and Harry is standing there he looks so handsome and he finally sees me and his eyes start to sparkle.... Harold Edward Styles do you take Maria (rest of name) to be your wife "I Do!" Harry says with happiness all over his face.. and do you Maria (rest of name) take Harold Edward Styles to be you husband "I Do" I say starting crying.. then I pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. Harold Edward Styles you my kiss the bride.. I've been waiting for this moment and it was here I'm now Mrs.Styles and all I feel is Harry's soft lips on mine and we pull away and I can hear every one cheering!