Melissa & Harry

"Melissa??" Harry said "yeah in the kitchen" you said and you see him walk in out of the corner of your eye "hey what's up?" you asked "I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the ammusment park today there is one up the road do you want to go??" he asked you "yeah just let me get ready" you said drinking the rest do your water and walking up the stairs you put on some shorts, tank top, thin sweater, and you fav high top whit convers that Harry got for you as you 3 year friendaversary which was only 6 months ago you walked the stairs to find Harry sitting on the couch watching tv "common lets go" you say "ok" he said and you walk to Harry's car as he opens the car door for you he seemed a little bit off because he never does that but you shook it off and got in finally got there and walked to the entrance you took out some money for you to pay for yourself like you normally do but Harry won't let you and again you shake off that he is acting a bit weird "hey you want to go on the Farris wheel?" he asked "sure why not" you said and you waited in line and it was finally your turn to go on and you did as you get in you see that Harry whispers some thing to the guy that is working that ride and he nods and Harry gets in after you "what did you ask the guy over there??" you asked "nothing just asked if it was safe" he replied nervously "Harry if your scared we don't have to go on" I said "NO" he replied almost immediately the ride was going good and it stopped at the very top it looked so beautiful Harry quickly turned to you and said "Melissa we've been friends for 3 years and 6 months but I feel that we should be more that friends will you be me girlfriend?" he asked "yes" you said and you kissed it was the best kiss you have ever had after Harry screamed "HEY ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL MOST AMAZING GRIL IN THE WORLD BECAUSE SHE'S MINE!!!" screaming mine louder than the rest of what he had just said and you kissed again!! :)