Day 1

I can barely write but somehow my brain said to write in a diary about quarantine. Stupid brain. Anyway I found this while hiding from pearl in my room, pretty neat right? Blu says it's useless to hide because she said pearl was still gonna find me. She can see the future of her friends. Literally. But she only ever decide's to tell the obvious futures!

Oh well, I'll keep writing until she finds me. So I know this sounds random but I'm just going to say I'm in quarantine right now. IT SUCKS, you don't give someone the ability to fly as a bird and then say "nope! You need to stay inside now". Like, I can fly inside the house but I keep running into things. Some of those things are alive and are trying to find me now but hey you asked for it when you didn't move pearl!

Er- did I say pearl? Oops well I'm dead when she finds this. She has a bit of a temper like blu but her's is heightened from quarantine. Even though this is the first day of it. Me and Blu are staying at her house for quarantine because she's practically our mom, she packs us snacks and everything. That also comes with the mom temper though, so you know plus and minus.

Uh oh I see pearl, she just walked into my room. Oh shi- she close. AAAAH SHE FOUND ME SEND HEL