Day 2

Soooo yeah she found me yesterday. She made me sit in time out, like what?! I swear she's my mother at this point. But anyway moving on from the she demon me a Blu had a fight today on which Splatoon weapon is the worst. I said slosher but she thinks the burst bomb. I told her that that was a sub weapon and she totally blew up. She can also do this thing with her eyes to make them glow and it creeps me out and she knows this!

Totally unfair but whatever. Other than that I found a hundred dollar bill in the laundry basket sense it was also my day to do laundry. After doing that I was texting a friend and telling her all about yesterday and today and she said to watch Steven Universe. So to that I said fuck you and I watched transformers RID instead.

It's actually pretty good, I mean I've already watch the whole series a few times but I like re-watching things. Sideswipe is the best character and someone can fight me if they think other wise. Like he reminds me of a gangster ninja stressing over what people think of him. He would totally be a DJ if he was a human. But to be fair he can be a ass.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna watch all the transformer movies again. I love transformers okay?! I'm also getting into Marvel, specifically spiderman he's my favorite hero and I don't even know why I just like him. I think I like people in red. Anyway I gotta go now, we're having Chinese for dinner.