Chapter 1- The announcement

Marinette's POV

"Ugh I'm gonna be so late!"

5 minutes later

"Finally made it to school and right on time"

"Really girl? Again?" Alya said.

"Sorry, I keep waking up late" I said.

Ms. Bustier walks in the classroom

"Today class I have a special announcement!" Ms. Bustier said.

Everyone started to listen

"We won the best class reward and a special trip to....... LONDON!" Ms. Bustier said.

I stayed silent while everyone cheered as I looked at my brother, Nino. He stared back at me. Alya and Adrien tried to snap us out of it as we kept staring at each other.

"Guys snap out of it!" Alya and Adrien said

The whole class started to stare at me and Nino.

"Marinette, Nino? Are you guys okay?" Ms. Bustier said.

"Were fine" Me and Nino said in a moody tone.

Later at lunch.

"What are our parents thinking?!" Nino said in Spanish since Adrien and Alya were with us.

"I don't know but I'm gonna be mad even when I find out. I don't want our class to get hurt because of the people who want to kill us!" I said in Spanish.

We were talking in Spanish because Adrien can speak Chinese so he would understand what they were saying. I could tell Adrien didn't know what we saying because me and Nino were trained to read people really well.

"Are you guys okay?" Adrien asked in a worried voice

"Were fine, we were talking about something personal." I said back to Adrien

Later at home

I slammed the bakery door open. Nino slammed the door behind us.

Me and Nino start yelling at our Aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom in Spanish because of what Ms. Bustier said.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! WE DON'T WANT OUR CLASS TO GET HURT!" Me and Nino said in Spanish.

" I don't know what your parents are thinking, you should call them." Sabine said.

In Marinette's Room

I did just what Aunt Sabine said.
I called my mom.

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! INVITING OUR WHOLE CLASS TO THE CORONATION WHEN IT CAN BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS!!" Nino and I said.

"Kids look, I'm sorry if this upsets you but your class won the prize and we decided to do this and we can't cancel it now since you guys are coming tomorrow." Our mom, Christine, said.

"Yeah but its dangerous with all the assassins and the people who want to hurt us." Nino said.

" I know, since the coronation is in 1 week, your class can stay at the house you, Nino, Jackson, Marin bought when you guys were little." Our mom said.

(Jackson is their older brother by 2 years. Mari and Nino are 18. You will find out about Marin Later.)

"Okay but, do you know if Jackson still lives there?" I asked.

" Yes he still lives there waiting for you guys to come back. Also he hired more guards that we can trust to protect you and your class." Mom said.