14

Paisley was shocked to hear that Bella had tried to kill herself

Paisley was shocked to hear that Bella had tried to kill herself. At first Paisley did it believe it till she called Bella to hear Alice explain what happened. Paisley was ready to kill the idiot woman than heard that they have to go save Edward. "Jasper."

"Yes, darlin'."

"Can you take me Charlie's as his going to need me." Jasper nodded understanding and plus, Paisley won't be alone. "Thank you."

"Anything for you."
~~~
It's been exactly three days since Bella went to Italy. Jasper stayed with Paisley and Charlie as Charlie waited for Bella. To say he wasn't mad was an understatement. He was pissed. "Paisley, Carlisle wants to do a checkup."

"Okay." She replies as she walks downstairs. "Charlie, I'm gone."

"I'll be at the funeral."
~~~
The next day after Bella came back, Paisley Grace refused to talk to her friend. Even during the voting she was in bed. Jasper and Rosalie refused to let this voting get her stressed. "Where's Paisley?"

"In bed and away from stress." Jasper replies. "I vote yes. It would be nice to not want to kill you." He tells her as he went to his mate. Jasper saw her sound asleep and walked over to her. He smiled at her and kissed her head as she slept he looked at the bump and smiled. He won't let Bella stress Paisley out over turning. "I will protect you and our child from her." He tells her. "Forever."