Bottom Pt. 2

~Nicky POV~

Lindsey and I stood in the shower waiting for the tension to be broken. I certainly wasn't going to be the one to do it, but I could tell she wanted to. The way she looked at me was giving it away. 

"You're so stubborn," she said. Finally.

I gulped as she walked up to me, but I was more than ready to see what she was capable of. She took my knee from under me and pushed it towards the wall. Ouch.

"I hope you know I'm not that flexible," I said.

She licked her lips and whispered, " You are when I make you."

Aroused by her dominance I adjusted my back on the wall so that I felt less of a stretch. As I moved around she lightly touched my clit with her finger and started massaging it. In response I grabbed her butt. I slid my hand down through her voluptuous cheeks and brought a finger closer to her anus. I wonder.

"Would you be mad if I stuck a finger here?" I asked.

"Try it and you'll never use that finger again," She responded.

I could tell that she was being very serious, but I couldn't help but giggle. When it comes down to it she can be very tight. As if her attitude wasn't enough to make me back down she put more pressure on my knee against the wall. She continued to silently rub me and I was really starting to get into it. She finished playing and got down to business. She slid her fingers down and placed two of her fingers at my pleasure hole. 

I was ready for her to enter, but it felt better than I could've ever imagined. Slowly her fingers went inside and gave me a satisfying stretch. My breath left me for just a moment. Like a key in a lock her fingers made contact with my walls as they filled me. My breath came back to me as I felt the base of her fingers and knew that her they were all the way in. Then Lindsey's fingers backtracked at an even slower pace, their exit making it feel like I was missing a part of me. Her fingers went all the way out and back in as she picked up a satisfying rhythm. Without me noticing, my fingers slipped down her butt and to her wet hole.

She responded by curling her fingers inside me and I let out a whimper. Shit. I slapped my hand over my mouth, super embarrassed. Never did that before. The way she improved her finger strokes caused my body to move itself. My eyes were closed and my head was tilted back as I rolled my hips with the wave of her fingers. As she pulsed her fingers I felt myself throb once and my hand slipped further down her body.

I felt the softness of her lips on my neck as she kissed me. The swaying of my hips became uncontrollable as the pressure in my groin increased. My breathing got heavier and I released myself over Lindsey's fingers. My walls continued pulsing as she let her fingers out. She touched my nubby nub, which was still quite sensitive and slightly painful from the recent release.

"Stop, it's sensitive," I complained.

"We aren't done until I say we are," she replied.

In response to her statement I slipped my loose finger inside her hot pocket and she gasped. You wanna talk about we? We can talk about we. Her movements started to become uneven and she rubbed my sensitive bean at a quicker pace as I pushed my finger in a little more. She collapsed, pushing me into the wall and whined as she squirted on my finger. I never thought of myself as an auditory person but hearing that noise come from Lindsey was the finisher for me. I let out a soft moan as I came for the second time in a row. 

Lindsey was breathing right up in my ear and I felt her body shake against mine as her orgasm wore off. Once I managed to find my breath I said,

"I thought you came here so you wouldn't waste water."

"Guess there was a change of plans."