eleven

it's already class dismissal, mingyu is kinda down because he haven't seen wonwoo as of now. is he really avoiding the younger? is mingyu really going to be left alone?

"jungkook! is wonwoo hyung absent today? i haven't seen him. not even in his hideout" mingyu asked jungkook who is gathering his things inside his bag.

"he said he doesn't feel good so i handed their homeroom teacher an excuse letter. as far as i remember, his allergies attacked. bad shape, i guess. he have to rest though because school festival is in a week" jungkook answered and he left mingyu alone.

why didn't he even message me that he's sick?

he tried to dial wonwoo's number but it's off. now he's even worried about the older. should i just let him? should i give him space? he thought and he just brushed it off and headed outside.

he already missed wonwoo's presence. the sharp eyes, cold low tone of voice, grumpiness and cuteness. his sweater paws and his cute mannerism.

as soon as he stepped outside, he saw a familiar car. then the window slid down and he saw wonwoo. wearing face mask and eyes looks tired.

"i'm heading to your house. i'll just wait you there" wonwoo then drove fast and mingyu immediately ran to his car, and headed home.

-

"why didn't you call me? are you sick?" mingyu asked.

"no. it's allergies and this will be gone in two to three days. if the meds didn't work, i won't have the chance to perform" then he sneezed so loud making mingyu smile.

"i missed you" mingyu stated. thank god he's wearing mask and half of his face is hidden, or else hmingyu will see that he's blushing.

"yeah. me too" wonwoo replied and smiled under the mask.

"anyway, why did you decide to go here? i mean, you could've just messaged me. the weather's not good" mingyu said, still worried about wonwoo's situation.

"i just thought of checking up on you. i have been ignoring your calls lately. it's not that i am obligated to do that, i just feel bad" wonwoo answered and he finally took off his mask.

"what do you want to eat? i mean, it's late. we should have dinner" mingyu asked and stood up.

"i thought you'd never ask. i headed here because i really wanted to eat your food" wonwoo answered and followed mingyu around.

-

hi yorobunnies~