twenty nine

a blinding ray of sunlight hits wonwoo on the face. he smiled at himself when the scent of the younger lingered in his nose. giving him a satisfying feeling like he was high. when he was about to put his arms around the younger, only a blanket and pillow was on his side. he turned around not seeing mingyu beside him. a slightly pain suddenly stabbed his chest. when would he wake up seeing the younger beside him? he always leave him.

i thought we're okay? i mean.... did he really left me out here?

he was about to cry but then he heard his bathroom door open and there he saw.... a messy looking mingyu rubbing his eyes. the sight of the younger, still half asleep made wonwoo wanna laugh so hard. he's being paranoid and he didn't even search for mingyu. instead, he just thought of him being left behind again.

"hyung... it's still early. we can still sleep" mingyu then hopped beside wonwoo, snuggling him under the covers. "ugh you smell so good, hyung"

"i-i thought you left" wonwoo said trying hard not to stutter but he always fail because of mingyu. "i was about to go crazy here. thinking that you might left again without telling me"

the older then hugged mingyu as tight as he could and all that mingyu did was to chuckle and ruffles wonwoo's hair. god! he's so damn cute!!

"you're being paranoid, baby. i'm not going anywhere. hell i won't even leave your side anymore" mingyu replied making wonwoo blush.

wonwoo is not used to being called anything besides his name. hearing it from mingyu makes his heart flutter and butterflies in his stomach won't stop. 'baby' is kinda cringy for him but since the younger called him that, it's more like a good song that he can always listen to.

"school started a few minutes ago. should we just stay here? watch a movie maybe? with ice cream?" this is the best idea for wonwoo but it makes him nervous at the same time.

"what would we tell our members? i mean.... they don't even know what's happening between us" wonwoo stated and mingyu smiled at him.

"we'll tell them that we're dating. i'm not going to hide us anymore and the whole world should know that i'm dating the most amazing person in the planet. there is no reason for me to not introduce you as my boyfriend, hyung. don't be scared, okay?"

mingyu made sure that wonwoo is safe, that he doesn't have to worry about anything. the younger won't make the same mistake. when he was about to lose the older.

-

both of them settled at wonwoo's couch... playing The Willoughbys on his big screen since they didn't finish it when they were hanging out at mingyu's house.

"you know why i like this movie? i can relate so much. my family is the most horrible living human on this planet. they force us into something we don't want. they want us to be what they wanted us to be and they don't seem to care about us. taehyung hyung was really stubborn back then and i always listen to my parents. i am what they call, smart, obedient, and their one and only successor. but things changed when they want me to get married to someone i don't know. that's when i realized that what you call home is really not what it looks like. i ran away and i struggled alone. fed myself, doing part time jobs and i even lived with all of my members from time to time so that i won't spend too much money" hearing that kind of private matters from mingyu makes wonwoo want to just stay with him and make him happy and take care of him for the rest of his life.

wonwoo then hugged the younger and he cried. tears cannot deny that he was so sad to hear mingyu's story.

"h-hyung. don't cry. it's all in the past. i'm okay now. i have my work, my band, my friends and you. you are the most important" mingyu said and kissed the top of his head.

"you know the song of that movie?

the house that you live in don't make it a home. but feeling lonely don't mean you're alone.

from now on don't you ever think that you're alone. i am here for you and i won't leave your side"

wonwoo then sat on mingyu's lap caressing his cheeks and memorizing every details in his face. he was too mesmerized that he leaned closer and kissed mingyu on the lips. the younger then held wonwoo's sides pulling him closer to his body and the older wrapped his arms around mingyu.

the younger bit wonwoo's lower lip asking for an entrance and the older gave him access feeling mingyu's tongue exploring his mouth. he moaned at the feeling and mingyu wants to hear more of it.

"i love you" wonwoo then said in between their kiss and mingyu smiled. "i love you too"

"hyung!!!! why didn't you go to schoo-..... holy fuck!! kim taehyung!!" jungkook came in pulling taehyung inside the room to show what the new couple are doing.

"oh fuck live porn!"

wonwoo and mingyu broke the kiss and the older hid behind the younger, doesn't want to show his red face.

"continue your make out session. i'll just let the others know what you guys are up to. don't mind us. we're happy for the both of you. don't make any sound. the maids won't be glad to hear you moaning"

then jungkook and taehyung left the room and mingyu just chuckled to see wonwoo under the covers.

"don't be shy baby. this is common for them. for sure they already had sex. making out is not weird for them" mingyu said trying to take the blanket off of the older.

"stoooop!!"