💎Special Chapter | #4💎

JunHao.......

-

"i'm gonna go after him, hyung"

right when junhui left the room, so mad about mingyu, minghao chased him and they ended up going at the rooftop.

"he's so stupid! why can't he see that wonwoo likes him? i'm so mad about how he accused the guy who is just there loving him for years! he's so blind!" junhui shouted, all minghao can do is to listen because he doesn't have a say on this and junhui was so mad. "have you even noticed wonwoo? he's so kind and he's so genuine. how does someone hurt a person like that?"

"i know, junhui hyung. but you have to calm down first. maybe mingyu really wasn't aware about his mistakes. yes, you like wonwoo and you are his friend but all mingyu wants right now is a companion, a friend or a listener. he is also our friend. we should be the one clearing his head and telling him what's wrong. not like this. you are mad, he is mad, you think you'll understand each other?" minghao blurted out but junhui can't take it anymore. he can't afford to be fighting with minghao so he just sat there, massaging his temples.

"yes, maybe i was too harsh on him. but i witnessed how wonwoo was so damn hurt and i am disappointed that one of my friends is the reason why he's like that. i-i can't even think of him right now. because i'm embarrassed that my friend is like that to him. yes, i may be over reacting, i may be involving myself too much with their problem but mingyu is such an asshole. calling wonwoo an immature and inconsiderate? while he's the one he should be referring to that kind of words. that fucker"

minghao wants to shout at junhui right now. can't he see him? that he likes the older? why does he have to put all of his attention to that "wonwoo guy" while he is his bestfriend in the first place. they've been friends for too long but he can't happen to notice his feelings.

"do you like him, hyung?" minghao asked, scared to know what the older would answer.

"i don't know. maybe i pity him? for receiving so much hate for not doing anything? but now, someone who is close to me is hurting him too. do you think i can handle that? i stood up for him when someone spread rumors about him and now one of my closest friend is also hurting him. how can i face him now?"

maybe minghao is right. maybe junhui really likes wonwoo but not just sure. maybe he really won't notice minghao's feelings. maybe he'll be just friends with the older forever.

-

"i do think that we're on the same page. but i'm the one who's chasing jun hyung and wonwoo's chasing you. i think junhui hyung really likes wonwoo. and we can't do anything about it. we're just watching from a far. but junhui hyung can definitely talk to wonwoo. and you can't. i can't even talk to junhui hyung about my feelings"

for the second time, minghao was hurt. with that escaping his mouth, he wants to cry out loud but he knows he have to be okay. they're a group and they can't be destroyed just because of his feelings.

minghao is now heading home. he always go home with junhui because they live in the same apartment. they're roommates perhaps and they've been living together ever since they left china. they've both dreamed of living together, going to school together and building dreams together. that's their goal and it happened to be a promise with each other but minghao can feel, that they will be separated too when the graduation comes. now, he promised himself that he'll be with junhui until graduation and he'll be getting over him after that. maybe buy a new house for himself while working.

"hey, why didn't you wait for me? i mean, we always go home together. you okay?" minghao hates it that junhui knows him so well.

"i thought you'll be hanging out with wonwoo hyung and i was feeling sick that's why i decided to just go home alone" minghao answered and he opened the door for them.