Disclaimer

So this is something different.

So im going to see how this goes.

as you can tell by the title this is a what if earth was in star wars fanfic. just something I descided to do since theres a lack of these.

Disclaimer, do not take this as absolute, this is just how I would see it happening. and it would more then likely go differently.

If I ever screw up such as saying "the x-wing didn't have astromechs" it would be appreciated if you corrected me, and if you know something that I don't know about either star wars or the real world I would also appreciate it if you would inform me.

I'll try to look up as many things as are relevant such as the armament of a ship or warplane, the size of a military, the natural resources. I will definitely have to make things up such as the planets in our galaxy and the resources of those planets and have to make up some star wars planets so that the universe doesn't seem to small and just for fun.

Also I will try to match up things such as a at-at compared to a m1 Abrams as unbiased and realistically as possible. and also take the earth governments as realistically as possible. but it will all just be speculation when the governments are taken into consideration and I will probably just have to make a educated guess with comparing them militarily.

Im also going to try my best to avoid playing favorites. yes i prefer the empire and the sith over the republic and jedi but i'll try to make them as realistic as possible.

and again. if you have any advise. it would be greatly appreciated.

Lets get this show on the road