New House, Who are you?

Autumn-Rose's POV: 12:45 to 1:15 pm

  After I collected all of my belongings and put them into my luggage bag, I walked with Mr.Reedus out he door and into his normal sized blue car. "Can I sit on the passenger side of the car? Miss Mariette would let me." I asked Mr. Reedus who replied with, "You can sit anywhere you want." I thanked him then I sat in the passenger side of the car as Mr.Reedus got into the driver's side and began to drive off. The silence was becoming so thick and uncomfortable that you could cut it with a katana. "Not to sound rude or anything, but how long is the car ride going to be to your house?" I asked still looking straight ahead on the crowded road but now I pulled my knees into my chest. "I live in a more open area so it's a good 20 to 30 minute drive so you can fall asleep if you'd like." He responded.

   Is this guy inane? I just met him no more than 15 minutes ago and he wantd me to fall alseep in his car. For all I know he could sceretly be a murderer and if I fall asleep he'll drive me off a bridge after he jumps out of the car. I thought to myself. "No. I'm fine. Are you like a famous person something? You look really familiar." I asked him as the car made a turn down a not-so busy street and drov for about five more minutes. Once I saw nothing but flat grassy land a trees we pulled up to this HUGE house. "Okay. You caught me. I'm an actor." He said with a laugh evident in his voice. "Is all of the flat gray land and trees we say on the way up to the house part of the property also?" "Yep." was his only response. Then I noticed a white camaro that looked brand new in the driveway and there was some guy in the bushes taking pictures in the bushes.

  I tugged on Norman's jacket then whispered to him. "I think there's a pedophile stalker in your bushes." Then I moved my head in the direction towards the bushes. Norman immediately pushed me behind him and put an arm over me like I guess as a form of protection and security which I grabbed onto and squeezed tightly. He spotted the pedophile guy and screamed at him to get out. That's the nice way of putting what he said anyways. I'm sure if I quoted his exact words, I'm sure I'd get reported. Once he was done telling the guy to leave him and his family alone he took me by the arm lightly and pulled me up the stairs into the house with me either to the side or infront of him, never behind him again I'm guessing for protection.

   As we entered the house, I just stared in awe. This house looks amazing on the outside but the inside is like Heaven. I've never seen anything like this ever then again, I've been in an orphange my whole life. Apparently I was doing something amusing to Norman because when I turned back to him and he was trying his hardest not to laugh but he failed. I raised my one eyebrow and shifted my weight onto my one foot as he fell onto the floor laughing. "I don't see anything amusing Mr. Reedus. I've been in an orphanage my whole life so I've never really seen anything like this kind of luxury. Now, I'm going to explore this huge house to get to know everywhere everything is while you have a laughing fit. Have a fun time Mr. Reedus." I told him then I walked off to the left to see what's there then to just make my around the house.

   As I walked into what I'm guessing is the living room, there were four women sitting on the couch talking and watching tv. I screamed and ended up tripping over my own feet and falling into a front split. I heard Norman run up into the room and run right towards me mumbling something I couldn't hear. All four of the women look spooked probably because of my little ouburst also ran over to me asking if I'm okay. "Norman, we didn't mean to scare her! We were just talking then all of a sudden she started to scream and next thing we know, she's in a split on the floor screaming!" The woman who has short gray hair said. "Are you okay kiddo?" Norman said checking me over for injuries. I just swong my back leg to back in front and just sat cross-legged. "Yep. I'm perfectly fine, sorry about my little outburst." I said then I turned towards the four women who were crowding me also. "No to sound rude or anything, but who are you?" I asked looking at them. "She knows I'm an actor so you don't have to hide that part." Norman told them. "Okay. Since you know your dad is an actor, we'll just come out and say it. We are your dad's co-stars on a very popular tv show called The Walking Dead." The not-to-sound-racist-or-anything but the African American one told me and I just nodded. "That's why that guy was in the bushes. He's part of this jerk face group of people called the paparaazi and all they do is cause drama and be a pain in the butt. Now I know that you don't have a lot, so I asked Melissa, Danai, Emily, and Lauren to come and take you on a no limit shopping trip. Now bye-bye!" Norman said pushing all of us towards the door then closing it and I think I heard it lock.

   "Is he always like that or does he just not like me?" I asked looking at the four of them sadly. "He's a very goofy man. I think he's stressed because he now has a daughter so he has to be protective and observant of everything. Or at leat that's what he texted me this morning before he adopted you." Lauren laughed then handed me her phone to look at his long text message to Lauren. "Yeah. Whenever we have kids non-set, your dad spends the most time with them. Right now we have a set of 1 year old twins and all they do is hang out with Norman when they're not filming." Emily said patting me on the back. "To the mall?" Melissa asked. "To the mall." We all said in confirmation. We all got into the comaro and drove away. "So what's your name and why wer you in the orphanage?" Danai asked me. Well here goes nothing. I thought to myself as we drove away o the mall, me talking about everything except for the icepowers. I can't trust someone I just met yet.

-------------- Skipping car ride and mall trip ----------------------------------------- 10:50 pm

   After we went shopping and basically bought the whole mall, we ended up getting a lot of stuuf I actually liked. We went to Forever 21, Aeropostale, H&M, Hollister, Wet Seal, Hot Topic, Top Shop, Sephora, Charlotte Russe, Delias, American Eagle, Barnes and Nobles, Bath and Body Works, Claire's, Vans Of The Wall, Journeys, Khols, Rainbow, and a few other stores I can't remember we were on our way back to Norman's house. "Well I guess we could that we bought the whole mall." I said earning a laugh from everyone. We pulled up to Mr. Reedus' house only to find it pitch black. "That's funny. Your dad usually stays up until 3 in the morning especially when we don't have to film the next day and we've been on break for a few months for now. I'm gonna call him." Emily said taking out her phone and dialing Norman then putting on speaker.

Norman- Hi Emily. Look I had to go film so promo's for season 5 and I won't be back until like 5 am can you take Autumnn-Rose back to your house and I'll get her in the morning or you could drop her off.

Emily- Yeah. Melissa, Danai, Lauren, and I were planning on having a sleepover anyways so she can hang with us and according to Autie we bought the whole mall so be prepare for a lot of bags tomorrow when she gets home.

Norman- Good thing I got the huge walk in closet. I'll see you all tomorrow. Night Autumn.

All of us- GOODBYE DADDY NORMAN.

   Then we hung up. "Let's go to Lauren's house!" Emily shouted then we drove off. Once we arrived at Lauren's house, we all went inside and stayed up until 3 am, or at least I did. As I was almost asleep I heard someone whisper to the other girls, "I wonder if she and Mingus know about eachother." The only think that was in my mind as I slept was "Who's Mingus"

Word Count: 1531