It's okay. Not everyone is going to like me, I Get That

Song of the chapter: House on a Hill by The Pretty Reckless

TO THE RIGHT IS HER WALK-IN CLOSET, NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE HER OUTFITS, AND HER ROOM WILL BE IN THE PART AFTER THAT

Mingus' POV: 12/20/14 11:00 am

   Let's get this straight. I love to spend time with both of my parents but I hate having to go back and forth between the two. Something always get left behind, misplaced, or forgotten like right now. I'm tearing up my mom' house looking for a black beanie that I got while I was with dad for my skiing trip that Mom was taking me on. I'm pretty sure I packed it but then again, I did pack everything at 11:00 pm, in the dark, half asleep. I'm starting to think that I left it at my Dad's house......... "Mingus are you ready to go?" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "No! I can't find the beanie dad bought me for the skiing trip can you ask dad if I left it at his house?" I yelled back still continuing to search for it. Now I'm getting frustrated. That's when I snapped. I started to throw everything in sight everywhere. I picked up my suitcase and sent it flying towards the door. "Mingus........." My mom warned standing in the doorway holding her head with on hand and her phone with another. "Your dad said that you left it on your bed at his house and would you like to explain why you sent a suitcase flying towards me just as I stood in your doorway." Uh oh. I didn't mean for it to hit her! Heck, I didnt even see her! I thought to myself.

     "Sorry Mom! I-I-I didn't even see you standing there! I'll pick everything up, I PROMISE!" I stamered then started to dash around my room like a mad-man trying to put the room back to normal. "Ming!" My mom said comong over and placing a hand on my shoulder, making me calm down. "You left your beanie at your dad's house, he just texted me saying that. Also, you seem stressed out and tired, go take a nap in my room, you need it. We'll go skiing tomorrow bud now go take a nap." My mom said ushering me towards her room. I walked in and lyed down on her bed. Man. This is comfy, o wonder why mo never wans to leave her bed, I wouldn't either. I thought to myself as I dirfted into a deep sleep.

Helena's POV: 12/20/13 11:30 am

      I'm glad that Mingus didn't notice the forming bruise on my head after he hurled his suitcase at me. Then he would've gone ballistic. I began to pick up his blankets and pillow and set them back on the bed when I saw a drop of blood on the pillow that I just placed back on hid bed. That's funny. I thought to myself. That wasn't there when I picked it up off the floor. I felt my forehead and when I pulled my hand away, my palm was covered in blood. With panic running through me, I ran into the bathroom in my room and looked in the mirror. There wasn't a lot of blood but there was still some blood. I just cleaned all of the blood around it and put a bandaid on it then started to walk out when Mingus started to stir. My goal was to not wake him up so I quietly yet quickly ran out of the room and back towards his room and started to act like nothing happened. I'm guessing Mingus fell back asleep because  he didn't come back in or call for me so after I fixed his room I walked back downstairs and decided to read a book or a few until he wakes up.

Helena's POV 12/20/13 4:00 pm

      Mingus is still taking a nap and I"m reading my 5th book now. Just a I was about to start a new chapter, my phone started to ding and my notifications told me that at least ten different news websites were talking about Norman. Yes, I have a thing on my phone that alerts me everytime a website says or mentions Norman just incase Mingus gets dragged into it. I opened every single one of the articles and they were all about Norman and how he adopted this little girl who looks no older than 13. That's very sweet of him to adopt a kid, I'll ask him about her tomorrow. As I was reading the articles, I found out that her name wasn't released yet, she looks 13, Norman is already very protective of her, and she's shopping with some of Norman's castmates right now. Also, hours before at the orphange she was from, an orphan was placed in an asylum and a one year old orphan was killed. That's all the media released for now but knowng the media, the whole story will be out by tomorrow. I wonder what she's like.