Chapter 3 :: Staying With Them

Start::

I put my headphones in my ears and stand with my hands in my pockets. "Come at me," I say with a smirk. I can already hear Tohru worrying and Yuki a little worried as well. "Don't act like I can't beat you!" Kyo growls and I pull out my phone, turning up the sound as my smirk grows. "You can't."

Kyo charges as a song starts on my phone. I pocket my phone and move out the way. The song, Play the Guitar by B.O.B, comes on and I move to the beat with my eyes closed. "Stop it! You're worse then that rat!" I snicker at his words, "so my bro- Yuki is a rat. Interesting." I push each of his punches away by pushing his wrists when he tries to hit me. Feeling him try to kick my legs from under me, I do back flips quickly.

I laugh and quote my favorite part, "My partner says I should practice more. I don't know, they be sayin' I sound like I'm out of tune. But I asked them, 'do you cry in tune, nigga?' 'Do you laugh in tune?'." I laugh at their expressions and quickly kick Kyo in his chest. "Gah!" He shouts and crashes into some trees, effectively breaking them.

"Someone might want to check on his injures. Even though I held back." I mumble and stretching, I walk past a shocked Yuki and Tohru. "Well, let's get dinner over with so I can leav-!" Shigure says something that makes me want to fight again, "dinner doesn't start for another hour."

My eye twitches, 'another hour...with these people...?' I think irritated and sit in a corner, pulling out my phone. "I own this corner, anyone other than Tohru that comes near me will be severely hurt." I say with a dark aura. I knew Yuki had a trick up his sleeve when inviting me for dinner.

"Sina-Chan, are you alright?" Tohru asks, I have a doomed aura around me. "No one told me there was an hour wait." I say in annoyed tone. "Oh I'm sorry! You can speak with the others if you want while you wait!" I shake my head and cross my arms, "I don't want to talk with any of them. Maybe Kyo but I don't think he's in the mood to speak with me."

She sighs and glances at the kitchen. "I have to cook dinner but I don't want to leave you alone..." I stand up, she stands straight again. "Then I'll help you cook if that'll make you stop worrying." She shakes her head, "b-but y-you're guest!" I smile at her, "call it my repayment. Plus I like cooking."

I hear Shigure say something again, "seems like Yuki and Kyo love her smile." I feel my eye twitch and turn around to glare at him. "Shut up dog." Kyo orders and glares with a blush on his face. "Both of you be quiet and don't think of my sister like that." I glare at Yuki, "I am not your sister. Get that through your thick skull."

Tohru pats my arm and I turn and walk into the kitchen. "You're Yuki's sister?" Tohru asks as we're cooking and I pause. "Used to be." I answer and she frowns, "what do you mean?" I shrug and start cutting some of the ingredients quickly. "Some stuff happened and I don't consider him my brother anymore."

I can feel her gaze on me but I don't pause. "I'm sure he thinks of you as his sister still though." I shake my head, "if he considered me as his sister...he wouldn't have- ouch!" I hiss, seeing my finger cut by the knife. "Sina-Chan! Are you alright?!" I nod and wash my hand off in the sink. "I'm fine, do you have any bandages?" Honestly, I want to cry I hate pain.