PSA/Perspective on people

Because of what's going on in the world, my perspective had changed. Police have been recorded hitting, pushing and outright abusing peaceful protesters, even people on the sidelines. Police are supposed to protect us. This is honestly disgusting. MLK is not even rolling in his grave. He's fucking throwing up. Throwing up! And he's dead! We as a country are supposed to be able to see past color. We bleed the same blood people. Just because someone has more melanin or less melanin that you doesn't mean that they are the enemies. And for the people going around saying #ALLLIVESMATTER, STOP.  It's #BLACKLIVESMATTER  White people haven't been hosed with a fire hose for walking for their rights to eat in a diner. Sure Hispanics have been criminalized and alienated, and Asians have too. But POCs have been fighting this war for their voices to be heard, for the violence against their people to stop for way too long. Way too long. And it won't stop until every police officer that had blackened his morals and bloodied his hands with their blood is rightfully brought to the thing they were supposed to protect. To Justice. That's what we want. We want Justice. And we won't stop until we get it. The protests and riots are just a small battle in a war that we are determined to win.