𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.

to my rose,

my love, i can say i am disappointed, although i shouldn't be. this growth of loneliness has lead me to believe you are feeling the same way. i just, i have no idea what to say to you.

i am not angry, we just haven't spoken. the last time we spoke, it was a promise. a broken promise stemmed from prickled thorns of lies or unfulfillment; i haven't yet decided which. this was that you'd write to me, as i have been to you. without secrecy on your behalf and really just to reassure that we we're okay after distancing emotionally.

it has been a few weeks, or rather thirty-two days, since then and i am feeling hopeless. this promise was a white lie or something you just forgot. i see, you have a life now without me. i hope she makes you happy, i guess.

you used to be excited when finding my letters in the cave, with everyone around and them making fun of these; charlie more so than anyone else.  i saw stars shooting from your vulnerable heart of gold and the smile which was like dragon breathing into my stomach. i see now it has been replaced by carelessness and lost love.

neil, i sincerely apologize for my behavior and i am aware this letter unleashed the box of my mysterious identity. i am not even sure if you will take time to read this but i love you.

i love you so much, it burns in my stomach from the heat. i love you from 1981 to year 3000, when i am a meaningless machine which couldn't even feel emotions, but i'd still have the memory. i love you like each star i study every night, wanting to connect each of them with the freckles of your soft skin. i love you still even after my heart has been taken away, beating outside just for you, while i bleed in your hands and you look the other way. i love you like i will never stop.

december 17, 1981.

yours,

todd.