chapter two

(a/n: warning blood!)

(y/n your name)

(bf/n- boyfriend's name/ just make it up :))

he spoke softly, he wasn't talking to you he was talking to your boyfriend.
he loosened the grip on your hair but than tightened it again.
"leave her here, just a friendly chat between the two of us, don't worry nothing will happen." he said spinning on his heel and fishing for something in his pocket.

he looked back at you with vicious eyes, you knew he was up to something but nothing on this earth could have told you what he had done, until it was too late.
you watched as the tall figure made it's way around the corner following the slightly smaller man.

(third person time!)
^^^
freddie flung bf/n to the other side of the alley making him hit his head hard and start to bleed out.
in the meantime freddie had pulled out a small looking knife, to be precise, a blade.
bf/n was in absolute agony with pain, he had his long fingers over his head stopping blood from pouring out.

"okay listen to me right now sweetie, would you rather me slice your skin into half or~ you could go break up with y/n... actually that's not a option, how about i just slice you up now hm?" freddie whispered making sure that y/n wouldn't hear him.

freddie tied a cream coloured napkin over his mouth so he wouldn't make any noise or even cry for help.
bf/n felt weak and on the verge of passing out from the blood loss.

(a/n: if your squeamish don't read this part)

freddie got the blade in his right hand holding up bf/s arm with the with the left and started his piece of art on his arm.
freddie sliced all over his arm writing the words, 'bitch' along the both of them, as he watched the blood pour out.
thankfully for freddie he fainted so y/n wouldn't hear her boyfriends yelps and cries.

freddie had an idea whilst he was just finishing off stabbing his legs through the jeans he wore and creating swirly lines and circles across his legs. freddie liked to watch blood pour out of the person he was killing, it was the only way of telling himself he did a good job.

freddie spun bf/n around and lifted up his shirt so he could write something on his back.
freddie started writing again stabbing it in harder this time making sure it was the last of things between the two of them. he wrote the sentence, 'fuck off, she's mine.' with a few hearts round it, freddie loved the look of flesh being torn open.
(a/n: that last sentence made me cringe)

they had been 'chatting' for almost 10 minutes now and y/n was getting very concerned. but not long after freddie walked out with a huge grin on his face, looking proud with blood stains all over his jeans.

(end of third person and back to you)

"what happened? why do you have blood stains all over you?" you ask in absolute fear stumbling back on the bonnet of your  boyfriends car.
"i just had a chat with him, oh and uh.. it's red wine." he said nodding, you took his word for it seeing as he looked like a nice guy.

"red wine?" you questioned looking at the red blotches of 'red wine.' "yes red wine, someone walked out of the bar while we were talking and accidentally bumped into him and spilled the red wine, he's fine i promise." you believed him, he just seemed like such a nice guy and he would never do any harm to some one, would he?

"oh okay, well were is he?" you comment smiling deeply looking into his chocolate covered eyes, "he's gone to the toilet, h-he said that he would meet me at my house." he stuttered backing you slightly loosing a-bit of trust in him.

"wait, how does he know we're you live?" you ask cocking a eyebrow at him while crossing your arms, is he actually in the bathroom or?

"i told him, i told him he could come over for the night with you if he wanted just get a catch up but he said that we didn't have to wait around for him he'll just meet us at mine, so we best be going hm?" he said giving you a trusting smile and walking to his black four seater car.

you followed behind him hopping in the passenger seat beside him, his car smelt promising the soft smell of lavender clogged up your nose.
"sorry it's just i love the smell of lavender." he sighed smirking, he read your mind wtf?

"h-how did you-" you say before he cuts you off, "i could just tell by your face." he smirks reaching over for your thigh your breath hitched as you squeezed it, you hit it away in fear, "i have a boyfriend, could you please stop." you say picking up his bony hands and placing them on his own thigh.

"no you don't, not anymore." he smirked locking the doors, you start to panic and start crying, you were shaking and banging on the windows like a mad person yet he sat there calmly. you now knew that the 'wine stains' weren't actually wine stains.

it was your boyfriends blood.

word count: 963
hi!
how was it? i'm so sorry that it was way smaller than the other one but chapter three will be a lot longer and more descriptive. thank you for reading the last chapter.
it's going to get s a u c y :)

thank you again!