chapter one

"come on bitch, why do you take so long to get ready!" your boyfriend shouts from the other room, his rude remarks sparks something in your brain, it hurt, but you got used to it after everything else he called you.
you we're fixing your mascara at the time, it smudged from you putting on a hoodie.
you got used to everything he was saying, it just went in, and went straight back out.

"fucking hell." you muttered to yourself, you wiped of the pre-mascara off and layered on the new one. you felt pretty, you always thought good of yourself but your boyfriend obviously didn't think the same as you.
you started searching in your draws for your favourite dress, it was burgundy and sparkily. you felt like a model in it it fit your curves lovely.
you had medium size breasts that your boyfriend never let you show seeing as your a 'slut' in his eyes, when ever you tried to show the most smallest bit of cleavage he would throw rude comments at you telling you to 'put something on you slag.' is normally his favourite comment towards you as he knows it affects you the most.

unfortunately your burgundy dress shows quite a lot of cleavage, which is a shame as you love that dress. but today you felt like sticking up for yourself, so that's what you'll do.
you made yourself down stairs to see him in a black hoodie and grey ripped jeans, you used to steal his hoodies before he turned abusive, now if you tried to take one of his hoodies you would earn a slap around the face and usually his slaps are pretty hard.

"finally, only took you 7 hours! what the fuck are you wearing? go get changed!" he shouted and continued reading the daily news paper that came through the door a few hours ago, nothing to interesting only a few things about queen's upbringings, you were nervous to say no, but you got up enough courage to say it.

"no." you said bluntly, you lightly stuttered which made it even worse, you were supposed to be confident, "excuse me? what did you say?" he said standing up, he was tall. and it was over whelming. you were 5'6 and he was 6'4 even tho he was 10 inches taller than you he still towered over you like a wall of bricks.

"n-no i like this dress and i don't care how much you hate because it shows to much cleavage i like it." you uttered out before he grabbed you by your  throat and pushed me against the wall. "listen to me sweet- heart, you going to get changed and stop being a little slag, i own you. so don't be a sassy little bitch okay? now go upstairs and change you fucker." he smirked and loosened the grip on your throat still making it hard for you to breath.

you let out a tear as you ran back up stairs to put on something else, you lost again, he was just to powerful towards you and you were terrified of him.
you quickly stripped of your dress leaving you in your pants and your bra, you looked at yourself in the mirror before going back over to the draws and pulling out another set of clothes this time it was black jean's and a white t-shirt, you just wanted to get to the bar and relax, you knew that wouldn't never be the case just to 'sit back and relax' seeing as your boyfriend would never let you do that.

you ran back downstairs grabbing your purse not wasting anytime in just wanting to get out the door and leave to go to the bar. "much better." he mumbled underneath is breath, you ran off to the car ahead of him just so he would lock me out of the car and drive away. you was normally a passenger seeing as you hate driving.

he got into the car silently, you didn't feel like talking to him, you never did, you didn't want anything to do with him but you we're stuck with him. the bar was only a few miles away, about a half an hour walk so you'd rather take a car.
"look at me." he said with his eyes still on the road, i did as he said and slowly moved my head up to look at his face.

"who are you trying to impress showing your cleavage off like that." he said, you were expecting a apology but that would never happen now would it? you looked back down at your thighs, "no one, i just thought i looked nice." you blurted out, it was true you did think you looked nice.

"well you didn't, you looked horrible, having your tits out like that and all." he spoke, it upset you, you just didn't show it off other wise he would just call you worse names, so you decided to just keep quite until we got to the bar.

he parked the car and got out leaving you in the cold car by yourself, you took a haisty deep breath and strutted out the car looking like everything was normal.
you walked into the bar, it was a pretty looking bar although it was packed you still made the most out of it.
you sat down on the nearest stool beside the door just incase anything was to happen and you could leave, you didn't really trust bars from various experience.

he was already chatting to a girl who was drinking a shot of vodka and looked extremely zoned out and drunk. and you were there sitting in a top that could
cover your whole body just from the length of it and she was there with her breasts out in front of him.

you felt the cold air of the outside brush against your skin, some one walked in, he had shoulder length black hair, a gorgeous jawline, brown chocolate luxurious chocolate eyes small lips and dainty eyebrows, he gave you a small smile while the rest of his friends followed behind him. he looked so angelic it was gorgeous.

your boyfriend didn't bother checking on you so you just admired the angel in front of you. a few minutes passed by completely forgetting you were still at the bar. you looked to your right to see your boyfriend snogging the drunken girls lips, you felt emotionless, it seemed like time stopped around you. one minute you were taking in all the features of a fallen angel and the second minute you saw your so called 'boyfriend' was snogging the lips of another girl.

he pulled off the girl who whined and turned and faced you, seeing if you were still there, he got up and started walking over to you reaching his hand out for your hair, "come on we're leaving, this is boring." he said yanking on my hair pulling me out the door you whimpered when a voice caught the attention got he two of us.

"stop, can't you see your hurting her?" the boy spoke running after the two of us, you were scared for him, knowing that your boyfriend could probably hurt him really badly.
you shot him a look of appreciation when your boyfriend yanked on your hair once again ripping some of your hair off.

"does it look like i give seven shades of shit, she'll be fine." he complained back, he didn't like being told what to do and i knew that for sure if the boy carried on like this he'd be getting a harder slap that he slapped me. he crossed his arms, his eyes went from soft boy to killer just in a few seconds.

"could i have a word with you? just around the corner?"

word count: 1402

a/n:
yay! we finished a chapter, this is only going to get better and better, this part way mainly just about you and your abusive boyfriend strolling up the the bar.

also, when i mention 'the boy,' i mean freddie, the next chapters abit bloody so if you want to get into some deep things than continue reading!

thank you!

:)