She's Mine

(Mark approached the guards)

Guard 1- What are you doing here?
Mark- um..by any chance, did Jeno come this way?
Guard2- Yes he is inside.
Guard 3- He came half an hour ago.
Mark- Cool so... I'll be going inside, I have something important to do.

Y/n's. POV.

(Once the guards had their attention on mark, you slowly snuck out from behind and ran inside )
You- ( sigh of relief)
(Mark enters too)
Mark- (Highfives you)
You- Step 2- complete.
(You were about to go to the cellar when you heard someone yelling)
You- What was that?
Mark- Must be Jeno's dad. Let's go find your parents.
(You went to the cellar and saw that all the prisoners were looking at you shocked)
Prisoner 1 - (gasps) isn't that the demon-angel princess.
Prisoner2 - Yes! She might help us.
(You heard their conversation)
You - Why are you all trapped down here?
Prisoner 3 - We are from the fairy/angel world. And the demon king found us and kept us here as slaves.
You- I promise I will free you all once I save my parents.
(you walked further but the cage where your parents were supposed to be was empty)
You- It's empty! Where are they?
Prisoner 4- some guards took them to the king a few minutes ago.
Mark- OhhNoo we need to hurry.
You- I'll be back soon.
(Mark grabbed your hand and ran to the room where "the demon king" was yelling )

(You and mark waited outside the room to hear what they were talking about)

Inside the throne room

???- Why do you want to free them?!
??? - because it's not right, you can't do this to them.

(you gasped)

You - (whispers) that's Jeno's voice.
Mark - Yes and the other is his dads

(His dad) - You are a demon, you are meant to be Evil.
Jeno - They are innocent people. I won't let you hurt them.
(His dad) - What's wrong with you?! You used to be different, I used to see you kill innocent people almost everyday. Since when did you start caring about them?!
Jeno - Dad.... Just..please...stop. I know I have changed and I feel a lot better than I ever did.
His Dad- I'm dissapointed! This is not how I wanted my son to be. I was going to give you my throne but now I'm having second thoughts.

(You looked at Mark and sighed sadly)
Mark- (whispers) It's okay Y/n. (pats your back)
You- It feels like its my fault. I know that he always wanted the throne and now he may not get it. (whispers)
Mark- It's not your fault, he knows exactly what to do, it's his choice and he will decide which path to take. (whispers)
(At that moment you heard Jeno's dad call out)
His dad- Guards!!
(you and mark looked at each other in a "what should we do now" kind of expression)

(The footsteps were coming your way as your heart was racing in panic)
(mark pulled your hand and both of you behind the pillars of the castle as you slowly peaked to see who was coming )
(You saw Hongjoong and Mingi going to the throne room )

(You heard Jeno pleading)

Jeno - Dad....please don't do this.
His dad- I'm not going to listen to you. I have decided to kill these fools as they have broken the rules!
Jeno- No, please. I'm begging you. They have a daughter!
His dad - who was supposed to be dead!! But you let her go!
Jeno- But..
His dad- Mingi! Hongjoong! I order you to kill them NOW! Beat them up till they die!
(You felt like crying in pain)
(you and Mark ran to the throne room and pushed opened the door)
(At that point you saw Hongjoong holding a whip in his hand and was about to hit your parents)
(your eyes went dark with red inside)
⬇️