Mistake

(you could feel your heart beating fast)
(you didn't know what to do)
(Suddenly you got a flashback of what Jeno said to you)

"anywhere or anytime you're in trouble, don't hesitate to call me."

(you immediately caught your necklace)

JENO POV.                                               

( Me and my hyungs were watching an action/triller movie on the TV)
Jaemin - Oh no how is he still alive? Didn't the serial killer kill him?
Haechan - I guess he killed the wrong person.
Jeno - Maybe it was the son.
(That's when I realised my bracelet was glowing)
Jeno - Oh No... G-Guys y/n's in trouble.
My hyungs - WHAT!
Jeno- Yeah!  Look my bracelet is glowing!! Let's go! Now!  Hurry! 
(I took my car keys and we went straight to Y/n's house)

(I was shocked when I saw Y/n was standing in the middle of 8 werewolves.
(Y/N POV)                                                    

(I Knew I wouldn't be able to take down all 8 of them, even the guy who took the form of Jeno turned into a werewolf)
(I Called out to my mom and dad but They didn't hear me plus I was stuttering while calling out to them)
(The werewolves took a step closer to me)
(That's when I saw Jeno and his brothers stepping out of the car)

(They rushed towards me and immediately the wolves noticed them)
(They howled loudly)
(One of the wolf jumped on top of Jaemin making him fall to the floor)
(The other werewolf scratched Haechans hand with his claws. Haechans eyes grew wide and red)
(He took a deep breath and blew so hard that fire came from his mouth which made the wolf run back to his gang)
(2  werewolves stepped closer to you. You quickly grabbed a rod/ stick which was fallen on the grass)
(In a sudden moment you swung the stick and it hit straight on the wolves eyes. The wolf groaned in pain. It made the other werewolf mad. Jeno ran towards you and blocked the wolf from coming near you. He caught the wolf by the neck and three him using his strength)
(there were seven of y'all but there were 8 werewolves)
(Even though they were more. Y'all were stronger)
(As Jeno was fighting one of the main wolves. Maybe the alpha)
(Another wolf jumped up on you from behind. He pinned you to the ground)
(his claws were deepening into your skin.  You screamed in pain and kicked him making him fall back.  The wolf went crazy and tried to bite you but you created an invisible wall around yourself and used it as a shield )
(Then you created a ball of fire In your hands)
(And threw it right at the wolf. He managed to dodge it but it somehow blasted near his legs)
(The fight went on and on till all of us were wounded and bleeding )
(The werewolves gave up. One of them growled at us and spoke before leaving )
???- This is not the end. It's the beginning of your worst nightmare. Be prepared. (He looked at you) Cause you don't wanna lose another friend.
(You were taken aback by his words.)
(His voice was surprisingly deep and terrifying)
(All of the wolves ran away into the distance till you couldn't see them no more)
Jeno- Y/N Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!
you- Although I have some scratches on my hand,I'm fine. But your nose and mouth is bleeding
Jeno- (touches his lips and realizes that blood was dripping down) Oh no.
You- Come inside. Ill bring the medical kit.
(The boys came inside. You were shocked when you saw your parents were passed out on the ground)
The boys - (Gasp)
You- MOM! DAD! (you shook them but they didn't wake up)  omma!  Please appa!
Jeno- I think they passed out because someone must've made them inhale chloroform
Jisung - Oh so the Fight was a distraction!
Renjun- Yeahhh I guess someone else who works for them must have broken in to your house and stolen something. We need to figure out what it is.
Haechan - Y/n? Do you have anything precious or unique In your house?
You- Um...
Jeno- (gasp)  Y/n! The snow globe! I remember you keeping it in your showcase in your living room. And now it's not there!! OhmyGod They could destroy the world and misuse thier power Now were have a big problem!
Y/n- Jeno, Relax.
Jeno - RELAX?! Y/N You don't understand how important that snow globe is!
You- JENO! I know how important it is to you that's why I kept a fake one on the showcase. The real one is in my room in the closet. You can see it for yourself.
(You showed Jeno the snow globe and he calmed down a bit)
Jeno- Oh Y/n Thank you. I knew you would take care of the snow globe well. 
You - But you did have a doubt.
Jeno - No I did not.
Renjun- He actually thought you had kept the snow globe carelessly.
Haechan - yeah it was written on his face.
Jeno- (glares at renjun and Haechan) RENJUN! HAECHAN!  STOP.
(you crossed your arms together )
You- hmp I agree with them
Jeno - Y/n. Don't listen to them. I-I (panics) I promise I'll trust you forever. Please believe me.Come here.
(he grabbed your hand and pulled you close to him) I'm sorry.
You- (you calmly spoke) Jeno It's fine. Its okay if you doubt me sometimes. It takes a while to completely trust someone (You said as you put your hands on his shoulders)
Jeno - (looks down)
(you lifted his chin up and lightly pinched his cheeks)
Jisung - (squeals) you guys are so cute together!
(Everyone chuckled and you two blushed)

 It takes a while to completely trust someone (You said as you put your hands on his shoulders) Jeno - (looks down) (you lifted his chin up and lightly pinched his cheeks)Jisung - (squeals) you guys are so cute together!(Everyone chuckled and you ...

Timeskip.           (15 minutes later)   

(After Jeno and his brothers left, your parents regained consciousness)
Mom- W-what happened?
Dad- why do I feel light headed?
You- Everything is fine now.
(you explained everything to them)
You- we have already moved so much of our stuff to our new world. So can we use the snow globe and move there tomorrow
Dad- of course we can.
Timeskip.                                                  

(You went to your room to go to sleep as you felt tired) 
(you jumped into bed and covered yourself in a bed sheet and turned off the lights)
(you closed your eyes)
(few seconds  later you heard a sound)
(You immediately woke up and turned on the lamp which was next to you)
(You're heart skipped a beat as you saw the closet door slowly creak open)