02,TLLT

𝘼𝙯𝙪𝙧𝙚~𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨

꒯ꄲꅐꋊ ꃳꏂ꒒ꄲꅐ

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Where the fuck is my yogurt?" I asked myself looking through the fridge as the bitches In the living room giggled and shit.

"On my uncle ima kill somebody if they ate my shit" I stood up and ran my hands down my face.

"Aye! One of y'all ate my yogurt?" I turned around asking "nobody wants yo yogurt" The lil stank bitch said"bitch you prolly the mufucka that ate my shit hippo looking ass" I said making the boy at the end of the couch laugh.

"Ion know why the hell you laughing that shit wasn't even funny" I looked at him rolling my eyes now irritated that my shit was gone.

"I ate it" Bitch boy walked out his room looking all dry in the face "now... Why you touching shit?" I mugged him.

"Same way you touched my water bottles I touched yo yogurt" He shrugged like shit was peaches.

"Bitch I asked who waters they was" I said and he upped his gun on me "HOLD UP!!" my eyes widened and I put my hand up.

I walked to my room going under my mattress and grabbed my gun walking back into the living room and pointed it at him "ok continue" I smiled.

"Shit prolly not even loaded" He said lowering his gun. I looked at him for about ten seconds and shot the arm on the couch "replace it" He mugged me.

"Fuck you and that black ass couch" I walked back into my room putting my gun back "she don't look like she from down here" I heard somebody say.

"Lil ghetto bitch from da burbs" I walked back in the living room dancing like blueface "she's Boujee she's ghetto.... SHE'S DA BOUJETTO BARBIE!" I laughed.

(Yep that's me💙💅🏽even tho I'm not from the burbs😗~mia)

"She ain't Neva said boujetto" Dude looked at me laughing "and did" I walked back into my room and put on a T-shirt dress with a Jean jacket and slides then brushed my hair and grabbed my purse then left my room seeing them all looking at the tv all with shocked expressions.

"Seventeen year old azure jade montiago has been reportedly found and is in her mother's care were all still confused as to where this teen disappeared to. Coming up dog attacks baby in uptown baby is in critical condi-" The tv said as I twisted my lips after seeing my pictures on the tv.

"Damn. They found her!? That's so good I'm so happy for her family I knew they was going through it" I shook my head and smiled as they looked at me.

"Azure" The one I called weird yesterday said lowly "see what had happened was...... I-... M hungry bye" I walked to the door quickly and left out "aye! Hell nah wait" Dude followed me.

I pressed the elevator button waiting for it to open up "man what the hell?" Is all he said looking at me like he was confused "mind yo business" I shook my head.

"You a whol-" He said as the elevator opened "oop gotta go" I said hopping on and pressing the lobby button heading down.

"They weird" I laughed as I got off the elevator I went outside to my car and hopped in turning the handles to raise down the windows and let the air out.