Annoyance.

This chapter is dedicated to every one that is disturbed by one thing or the other, it's a phase and it will surely pass.

JEMIMA'S POV

I slowly turned over on my bed as the sun falls on my eyelid, my annoying alarm comes on and I stretched my hand to pick up my phone, I realized it is 12pm

I slowly turned over on my bed as the sun falls on my eyelid, my annoying alarm comes on and I stretched my hand to pick up my phone, I realized it is 12pm. Wow 12pm, I jumped off the bed as I don't want to be late for work.

"Mrs Brown is the most bossy boss ever ", my inner mind yelled out.

"There isn't even a word a like that, so stop talking about my boss and get your shit together", I yelled back at my inner mind.

I've been talking to my inner mind ever since I was ten years old, its like my best friend, what am I even saying, my only friend. I don't like talking to people or even staying close to them, they annoy me a lot. I believe no one deserves to be happy and that happiness doesn't exist, most people fake it. People say I'm a sadist or a loner, I've heard lot of rumors but I don't mind at all, I don't care too.

I boarded a bus going to oshodi , wow I hate people. I sighted a spot beside the window, I sat down and plugged in my earphone, my mind flashed back to my childhood, I remember how my dad or should I say the man will hit my mum and throw all her things everywhere. I thought they said only drunk people do that, my dad has never been drunk and will never drink because he is a staunch Christian who believes in the Bible and Jesus Christ. I remember how he will hit me so hard and throw me off the floor, I fainted on a particular day and he didn't even care. I remember how he will call me a prostitute's daughter and how I can never get a happy home and how miserable my life will be and how I'll end up like my grandma, who is my mother's mum.

The conductors voice brought me back to the present. '' Owa oo'' (meaning alighting here in Yoruba language), I said.

I got down and walked hurriedly to my workplace, where I work a shift as a receptionist. I got in and tried to settle down .

"You are late brute,you are so useless you can't even focus on one useful thing in your life. I believe you've gotten another job elsewhere",Mrs brown ranted.

I ignored her and kept typing.

She got more angry and started insulting me, you sadist do you want live your miserable life alone , I wonder if  You can ever be happy.

I totally ignored her and concentrated more on the paper work I was working on. She got frustrated and left me to my peace.

Fresh air at last,I sighed.

KHALEED'S POV

    It's so cold this morning, I have to deliver this package on time so I can eat and have a hot bath at-least

It's so cold this morning, I have to deliver this package on time so I can eat and have a hot bath at-least. I jumped down from my motorcycle, I checked the address, this is the place.

I pressed the bell, I was welcomed by a young lady who wasn't so welcoming.

"Who is that pauper?You can't go about pressing people's house bell especially when you can't afford it, you definitely look like you can't afford a hair brush too, so be careful" ,The not so welcoming lady said.

I smiled ,I'm so sorry ma, I'll be careful next time.

She eyed me from head to toe, I presented the package to her and told her where I worked and I gave her a paper to put in her signature.

She collected the package and hissed, Don't lay your filthy hands on me ,you pauper, she said and  left but not after banging the gate at my face.

I laughed so hard and wondered what type of trouble this woman's husband must be in. A lot of people are frustrated this days especially women and girls, only God can help them.

I jumped on my motorcycle, and hummed happily to my favorite song sorry by Justin Bieber.

JEMIMA'S POV
I rushed out of the complex to catch up with the Gokada I ordered, I didn't say a word to the driver as I handed him my address. I didn't even care who was behind the helmet.

It was 10:30pm and I have to be at home before 11:00pm because the gates will be locked by the vigilantes . This bike rider is as slow as a snail, instead of focusing on the road he's just paying more attention to the song playing on the radio. I hate bikes that have radios. I didn't want to talk because I hate having any form of interaction with people. I felt a stirring anger inside of me , I felt like strangling him but I controlled myself.

"Can you go a bit Faster", I heard myself talk. Is this guy okay at all, he didn't even respond.

Hey! I said again, am I being ignored. I laughed, excuse me I said again.
Who does this guy thinks he is .

Suddenly I heard a sound, whoops that's me hitting him hard on the head.

The bike swerved because he lost concentration and I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head, how did I even fall. I stoop up immediately and looked at the guy from head to toe, annoying was all I could see. My phone rang and I checked my purse to pick it up, it wasn't there, I checked everywhere I couldn't find it, I hissed where is this phone ringing from.

Here is your phone, the annoying bike man said with a smile.

I eyed him, and hijacked my phone from him. It was a call from mother hen. That's my mum, I've not spoken to her in months, what does she want? I was furious.

I hopped on the motorcycle expecting it to move but nothing happened. What the fuck! Is this guy kidding me.

"Please can you move the bike so we can get out of here",I told him.

" I ran out of gas", he said.

"O my God, do you realize it is 10:54pm and almost all gas stations are closed. I don't have time for this ", I muttered.

I got down from the bike and pushed him out of my sight, Gosh he's so annoying!

I started trekking home. I don't even know where this place is. I checked my phone again 6 missed calls from my mum, I hissed.

Where do I get transport this late, I guess I'll have to sleep outside tonight, I don't have anyone to call, I don't talk to anyone in the neighborhood. I'll have to sleep outside because of that annoying creature, I was so frustrated.

I heard a bike sound, I felt relieved for a while until I turned back and saw the same person who put me in this unfortunate situation.

I eyed him, I thought you said you ran out of gas, I said angrily.

He laughed.

Did you just laugh? Do I look like I'm joking? , I said with a very tensed mood.

"I wanted to punish you for almost killing me the other time", I heard him say.

This guy is the most annoying and senseless person I've met in my life, I thought.

Hop on, let me take you home, he said.

I wanted to ignore but time is not on my side, without saying a word I obliged.
He stopped in front of my apartment.

I got down, eyed him and shouted I'm definitely rating you no star.