𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. beneath the surface

THIRTY-TWO.

THERE ARE TWO KINDS of anger. the first of them is complete hatred, a deep-seated loathing for someone that comes from a rational reason. you can loath someone for hitting your dog with a car, or cheating on you in a relationship. or even taking your spot at your dream school, even if it wasn't their fault. but the second kind of anger is irrational anger. being angry at someone for trying to help you, or for having feelings for lilia buckingham. or because jack dylan grazer likes you as more than a friend.

it wasn't fair for natalia to be that mad at jaeden. he had no control over his feelings, but some part of her, deep down, knew that it was possible that he still had feelings for lilia.

but it was definitely not fair for jaeden to be mad at natalia. it was not her fault at all that jack had a crush on her. she had no control over jack's feelings.

and yet, the former lovers were so angry at each other, it was like they could think of nothing else.

jack and lilia were a like a knife wedged in between the two. the reason they couldn't be normal boyfriend-and-girlfriend, going on picnics in the park and watching movies together, was because feelings were more complicated than they thought. beneath the surface, there is more than people let on.

things were complicated. and it was already mere hours before the defending jacob premiere, but natalia wasn't sure if she even wanted to go anymore.

of course, elora, kitty, stella, and archen would put her in a blender if she didn't go— or even attempt to fix things with jaeden. and natalia was in favor of not becoming a liquid, so yeah, she was going.

she smoothed down her dress and took a deep breath, picking up her eyeliner tube and leaning close to the mirror.

-

finnwolfhardofficial

1,030,371 likes finnwolfhardofficial i really shouldn't be posting about my love life rn cause of obvious reasons and this photo is terribly cropped but thank you for giving me another chance, stella

1,030,371 likes
finnwolfhardofficial i really shouldn't be posting about my love life rn cause of obvious reasons and this photo is terribly cropped but thank you for giving me another chance, stella

( finnwolfhardofficial has disabled comments on this post! )

ELLIE SPEAKS!
just a yucky filler chap ugh
archosen or kanehard?
manip by parkrs 💕