𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒗. just date already

THIRTY-FOUR.

lilia boo 🌷
| natalia
| bb pls answer

natty 🍔
| hi what

lilia boo 🌷
| are you mad or smth?

natty 🍔
| uh,,,,, yes ofc i am

lilia boo 🌷
| why?

natty 🍔
| bc u and jaeden
| obviously like each other
| so just date already

lilia boo 🌷
| deja vú to when you
| guys first started hanging out-
| look, talia
| i don't like jaeden
| he's just a friend to me
| but i did ask if he liked me

natty 🍔
| fuck
| what did he say

lilia boo 🌷
| he said he didn't know
| ...
| natalia you there
| natty?
| ms. parker u are summoned
| talia??

-

THE DEFENDING JACOB PREMIERE was bustling with people, photographers, friends of the cast, the crew, everyone. as natalia made her way through the crowd, she couldn't help but wonder what jaeden meant when he told lilia "i don't know". what kind of bullshit was that? the girl was fed up with his cryptic nonsense already. for once in his life, he needed to be clear and straight-forward with people.

the whole time posing for the cameras, forcing a smile, her eyes flitted through group after group looking for the boy.

sitting in the theater watching the first through third episode of defending jacob, she was barely able to focus on anything the characters onscreen were saying.

because at last, she'd found him, sitting in the front closest to the the screen. his expression remained stoic the entire time, apart from the fleeting glances he stole when he thought natalia wasn't looking.

at least jacob barber could tell his parents if he killed ben rifkin or not. because an "i don't know" wasn't going to get him out of a life sentence in jail— and an "i don't know" from jaeden martell wasn't going to fix his relationship with natalia.

ELLIE SPEAKS!
lollll