Chapter 1

I was a new transfer student in my class. I met new friends on the first day of school and I live a normal life.

In my entire life, I felt like a loner. I don't know what can makes me happy. I still searching for the meaning of life. What's the purpose of living.

No matter what I do, or just follow my parents order, nothing can make me feel the real happiness. "Am I the only one living this way?" I thought.

After class ended, my two new friends walk to my desk and wanted to show me around the school.

Friend 1: y/n today is your first day here. Let me show you around the school!

Friend 2: yeah! Let's go.

They both said it with a smile on their face. I wanted to look around too so I agreed.

Y/n : ok sure! Let's go.

I said while get up from my seat and follow them behind.

After done exploring the school, I saw a place I am curious about. " What's that place for?" I asked with my finger pointing to the direction of the place.

"That was the old building and classroom where the discipline teacher like to have student detention there" friend 2 said.

"How about we go check it out? since we never been there before. I'm curious about it too" friend 1 said while walking towards the building.

I just smile looking at how excited they are and follow them behind. While we walking around, suddenly I heard a teacher's voice said "detention!" , "you wait here!".

Then I turn my head around and look around wondering where it come from. When I want to tell my friends about it, they have already gone somewhere else.

They were talking so much and didn't realize I didn't follow up. I decide to find out what happened and who was it.

As I search and search around the area, I heard voices come out from one of the abandoned classroom.