Chapter 4

After the sun rised, I prepare my uniform and breakfast to get ready for school. As I'm on the way walking to school, I think back about the dream I had last night.

"It's just a dream ...... right?" I asked myself. Then I realized why there's only 6 of them? "Where is Jin?" , "Why did I dream about them now?" , "It's been 2 years". I asked myself all those questions.

When I reach the traffic lights where I need to cross the zebra crossing road, I wait for the lights to turn green then suddenly a guy from my school standing beside me.

I take a quick glance to see who is it then I turn my head back then I take a quick glance again to make sure if it was who I think it is.

Then I turn back my head to face to the road with my eyes wide open "It was Jungkook!" I say to myself. He look so emotionless.

Not long after, a lot of students from our school reach the traffic lights too.
When the traffic light turns green, the students start to cross the road.

I stood there for awhile looking at Jungkook walk first before me. I walk slowly behind then I saw a car driver that looks like Jin.

He was looking at something or someone? I thought to myself. Then I saw he was looking at Jungkook but he didnt call out to him.

I somehow think it's strange but I can't do anything. I'm not their friends and I don't know what happened between their friendship in these 2 years.

I didn't want to think too much so I sighed and just continue to walk to the school.

[Jin pov]

[April, 11th]

The sun shine through the window to my room and wakes me up. "Its been2 years" I thought to myself.

"It not like I've been away for that long" I get out of my bed and open my luggage to unpack my stuff. "But I don't feel at home" I thought to myself then I leave my room to get ready to go out.

I was driving in the city road until I reach the zebra crossing traffic lights. The lights is on red then I stop my car
"This is the first time I've been back here since high school" I thought to myself.

I saw a lot of students wearing the same school uniform as mine when I'm in highschool. When they crossing the road, I spotted someone familiar in the crowd. "Jungkook?!"