Chapter 5

"Jungkook?!" I thought to myself with a surprise look on my face. I saw him but he didn't saw me.

Suddenly I remembered the time where we were in highschool.

[Flashback]

Discipline teacher: Just like middle school, still have those habits, huh?... You stay right there! All of you now have detention afternoon!

Hoseok: ughh not again.

On the afternoon, discipline teacher bring us to the empty classroom where it has not been use anymore.

Discipline teacher: you wait here.

After that day, we had so much fun there. It was the only place we could relax and laugh inside that stuffy school.

[Flashback end]

"Honk! Honk!" A car behind me honked. I was thinking about the past, I forgot to drive when the traffic lights turn green.

The honk of the car behind me brings me back to reality and I start driving.

[Y/n pov]

[April, 11th, 7p.m.]

I was having night class self-learning session at my school. Most of the students doesn't attend to night classes ..... including Jungkook.

I look outside the window of my classroom, and think about the dream I had.The dream is so vivid, it is terrifying and felt real.

I don't feel like to study too late at school so I walk home at 8p.m. When I'm on my way back, I saw Jungkook walking around on the other side of the street, opposite of where I was.

"Oh? Jungkook? Why is he out here at this time?" I'm thinking out load. He looks sad. I didn't care much about it and i just continue to walk back home.

On my way back, I keep on wondering about where's Jungkook going. Until i reach a small restaurant where I will walk pass by on my way home everyday, I accidentally bump into some.

The person's lighter drop. "I'm sorry" i said while bow to apologise. I pick up the lighter and give it back to the owner. When I raise my head to look at the owner of the lighter, "Yoongi!" I thought to myself with my eyes wide.

He take the lighter from my hand and thank me "thank you" he said in a drunk way. He looks drunk.

After he thank me, he jusr walk pass by me and I turn back to look at him "It's been awhile....Is he ok?" I'm thinking out loud. He keep turning the lighter on and off.

I didn't think too much about it but somehow I feel strange for mo reason.

Then, I continue my way back home.