Chapter 6

[Jin pov]

I stopped at a gas station to get my car fuel tank filled. When I'm about to pay the gas station worker, I saw someone someone familiar through my side mirror.

It was "Namjoon?" I thought to myself. "Sir? Do you need anything else?" the worker asked me. I startled and said "No". The worker tell me the exit direction and I just drive away without talking to Namjoon.

[Y/n pov]

I reach my way back home finally. I unlock the door with my key and take off my shoes "I'm back!" I said it out loud to let my family knows.

When I walk to the living room I saw my mom and dad was watching tv "ohh you're back, go wash up quick." my mom said with watching news.

"Ok" I said and about to go to my room, then suddenly I heard the news. The news mentioned my school name and a name that sound familiar so I turn around and look at the tv.

My eyes widened. I saw Jungkook's face on the screen. The report said it was a suicide. The news said that Jungkook jump off from the construction building and was send to the hospital.

I'm shocked. Suddenly my heart feels heavy and my knees feels weak. Then i started to remember about my dreams "it can't be" thinking out loud to myself. My back drop on the ground.

Then the next news shocked me once again. The news said one of the hotel building was on fire and the person in the room has dead. The found out the person's name is Min Yoongi.

I can't take this anymore. I heard the news said about their body will be send to the hospital and the hospital will contact their parents. As soon as i heard the name of the hospital, I rush out my house with my school uniform still on "ya! Where are you going at this hour!!" my mom shouted at me but i didn't look back and just run off to the hospital.

I run and run and run non stop til i reach that hospital. I'm sweating and breathing heavily. I saw a lot of reporter outside the hospital wanted to know about the news of the two patients.

I just walk in and rush to the counter and ask the nurse where are there. The nurse thought I'm one of their family member to see the patient one last time and she just tell me where they are.

I thank the nurse and rush to where the place she told me. When I reach there, I saw a lot of people crying and hugging. I hide myself and wait for them to leave so I can see them. While i was hiding, I burst into tears while while heard their family crying.

When they left, I walk in the room wide my eyes red and swollen. My tears can't stop falling. I saw two white cloth covering two bodys. I cried looking at their body laying next to each other.

I flashback back the happiest moment they have together at school. "How can it end up like this?" I thought to myself. I cried so hard and felt sorry that I didn't stop them. I was the last person who saw them before the incident happen. I blame myself.

After awhile, I open the door and stop crying. I felt heavy in my heart and sad. When I was about to walk out I saw someone familiar outside the room.

My eyes widen. "It was Jimin".