Chapter 2

®§~§®
Veronica's pov

shut the fuck up" I say, God I hate alarms, but I still set one up every night cuz I know if I don't I would definitely not wake up, I'm one who could literally sleep the whole day.

I've been receiving a lot of messages from my viewers telling me they want to know how I spend my day when I'm not vlogging, that could work just that my days are literally shitty, I could do a video of me in school, but here in Nigeria if you get caught with a phone in school you will never see it again for life, I think of how I can take videos in school while I have my bath and get ready, that's when I remember I have a best friend.

"yo,bitch,could you help me with like a mini cam? I want to make a 'in school' video for my vlog" I say to karmil who's not even listening to me, I follow his eyes to who or what he's looking at and I hit my face with my hand. "yo, yo, yo, earth to karmil, earth to karmil" I say waving my hands in front of him which finally catches his attention "what the fuck you want?" he says. "you know you could just ask her out, you have had a crush on her since last year" I say not caring that he's angry with me after all he didn't care yesterday. "I don't have a crush on her" he says facing the front "if you say so" i say smirking and turning to my desk to write a planner for my next video "do you think she will say yes?" he say after a few minutes "why don't you find out yourself, you have literally been friends for more than a year anyway" I point out still writing "Yh I guess, anyway what did you want?" he says dismissing the subject of his crush. "I need a mini cam, one that won't make me get suspended" I say simply "you got it, I will try and see what I can do and get you one tomorrow" he says already pulling up his thinking face, I stop writing turn to him happily and peck him which makes him push me off a little while laughing. "when are you going to start dating tho?" karmil says, trying to make me angry, he knows fully well i don't do such shit,to be honest I used to date before but i broke up with the guy when he started getting way to clingy, I've also got little feelings for girls here and there, but I don't let it show to much because here in Nigeria if a girl ever dated a girl you could spend a year in church for deliverance and all that shit. I've kissed a lot of girls but I never let them know it was a real kiss, I just kissed them mostly during truth or dare and drunk nights out blaming it on the alcohol, but I've always been into women, it's just a fact.

Releasing the tie of my uniform to make it more low than it is I just glare at him till we finally have our final extension class.

Today's already Wednesday my least favorite day of the week, it's always like my most boring days but with a lot of free periods. "here's you mini cam" karmil says giving me a pair of glasses "I installed a camera into the two sides, you see those two silver stuffs? they are sound collectors, press the edge of your camera and it starts recording, and you do the same to end" he explains giving me the glasses which I take happily.

I video alot of things, like a funny period with one of my teachers who literally never teaches but talks to us, lunch period, after school activities, a funny break up which just had to happen today making me very happy, I also videoed karmil for awhile when he was trying to talk to Sophie about his feelings for her, I videoed some of my friends as well who had no idea what was going on when I was saying their names, I also videoed myself in the car with my phone this time after school finally finished.

In my house karmil helped me transfer the clips from the glasses memory card to my laptop.. We edit everything adding everything together before finally posting it. I go to my Instagram story to notify my viewers about the video and finally like another picture of Billie before dropping my phone.

"she said yes" karmil says when he sees me drop my phone "really?" I jump and he laughs nodding. We talk for a while ordering food as usual and watch bird box, Rick and morty, a quite place and Annabelle comes home for the rest of the evening, the both of us cuddled up together. "I gats leave" karmil says when we finish Annabelle comes home, my mom will freak" he says getting up. I check the time and laugh it's just eight o'clock "okay, bye" I say.

I need to pick shoes for the outfits I'm gonna use for my vlog so I start playing songs, I play songs from all my favorite artists, Billie, Chris Brown, Cardi b, juice wrld, xxxtentacion, James Arthur, and all the rest till I finally fall asleep tired as fuck.
®§~§®

A/N
yo guys how was your day hope it wasn't tough, do you guys like the way the story is coming, I'm still trying to map out some things for the book. Pls vote and comment.