chapter 1

kion was eating with his family everyone was talking but kion was being unusually silent for he had only one thing on his mind something that he could not share he was thinking about her and the conversation they had earlier that day who is the her he is thinking about you might ask it was vitani.

kion someone shouted snapping him out of his thoughts. what  kion asked.  kion are you okay kiara asked. yea why kion said. kion you just spent the last thirty minutes completely silent staring at the wall nala said. kion whats bugging you kiara asked. its nothing kion said walking out of the den.its obvious something is wrong i'm going to talk to him kiara said following him.

kion was sitting under pride rock trying to rap his head around what vitani had asked they had known each other for around six to seven years and had been dating for three years and she had asked what he saw in her  why he would love her when he a prince could have anyone why would he love someone who would never be accepted by his family. he had told her that he didn't care about what others thought about his relationship he said that he would never let anyone come between them. as her response was what he saw for there future he had asked for some time to think witch is what he was doing and what he had been doing for the past few hours. what should i do he whispered under his breath when he had said that he suddenly became aware of kiaras presence. what do you want he asked. i want to know what is going on with you you have been distant all night she said. its nothing kiara he said. kion i know thats not true who is she kiara asked. what kion said surprised. kion i'v seen that look before what lioness has found her way into your heart she asked. kiara its nothing please drop it he said. kion i know thats not true but i'll drop it just know if you ever want to talk about it know i will always be here for you. thank you kiara but really its nothing kion said as he walked away.

little did he know that vitani was having the same conversation with kovu.