chapter 3

warning slight cussing

it took kion an hour to get back to taka and katana's old den as he was quite exhausted and just didn't see a reason to hurry.

i'm back kion said. thank god she has been telling me every single date you two have been on in the past two years kovu said. really did she tell you how i asked her out did she tell you about our first date kion asked. yes yes she did kovu said. considering you didn't just start laughing i really doubt that kion said. i may have not told him the complete story vitani said yawning. just wondering how far along are you kovu asked. vitani do you want to or may i kion  asked. go ahead from how happy you sound i should save my strength for the trip to pride rock vitani said followed by another yawn. wait what kovu asked. suddenly he was cut off by kion slapping him across the face. what the hell was that for kovu asked wincing as he touched the claw marks on the bridge of  his nose. be glad your walking away with just a few scars that small because i'm in a good mood kion said. that still doesn't answer ether of my questions kovu said. this was met with another slap and a few more scratches that were also going to scar. one your first question is something only i can ask her, two be glad i'm the one who slapped you and that i'm in a good mood or you would be missing an eye. and three if you want to ever want cubs you should not talk for the rest of the trip to pride rock kion said in a low growl. kion looked at vitani who had gone back to sleep kion smiled and lifted her onto his back. kovu took what kion had said to heart and kept his mouth shut.

one hour later

as they got to pride rock where the rest of kions family were waiting

nala, and simba were watching kion who was carrying vitani without any discomfort while kiara saw kovu

what the hell happened to you kiara asked. kovu didn't speak he just gestured to kion and vitani.

simba and nala laughed. looks like kovu asked some questions he shouldn't have and i have a feeling from the look of terror when he looked at kion he is going to stay silent for a few days simba said. what did he ask kiara asked. well it was probably something only kion is allowed to ask and from the looks of those scratches it was kion and from the fact that he still has both eyes kion was in a good mood and from the way hes standing someone had threatened him with not getting the chance to have cubs nala said. dad aren't you going to say something to kion about this. no i'm not kion is already irritated and i am not going to end up like kovu and i really suggest you don't say anything ether simba said walking away.