4 | CAT-ASTROPHE

Imagine Willy coming to the factory with a cat!

Willy was giggling uncontrollably as he pace-walked into the factory, holding a box of some sorts in his gloved hands. His oompa loompas watched him closely, peering over his shoulder to see what he had brought into the facility...and what was making him so excited.

"(Y/N)!" He sang as he walked into the shared office they had. Then he set the cardboard box on his desk. She came out of her blocked off side of the office, tying her hair up with an elastic and fully dressed in her casual clothing.

"What is it, Willy?" Her eyebrows furrowed at the box sitting on his desk. A tinge of confusion wrapped around her voice as she spoke again: "A...package?"

"Aheheh.. it's not just any package. There's a little surprise in there that I think you just might like!" He was hoping that she would like the gift. This was something he found that he thought she actually liked.. "Go on! Open it!"

"You just reminded me of when you told Charlie to eat that teleported chocolate bar." She chuckled, shaking her head and putting her hands on the lid of the box. She began to open it, but then she stopped. "Willy..."

"Huh?" He looked at her, raising his brows slightly and wondering what was going on through her head.

"I just heard a meow..."

He stayed quiet for a second, but then urged her on to open it.

She narrowed her eyes and opened it up fully. She couldn't believe what she saw--

It was a cute little black and orange kitten with green eyes!

"Awww.." Her heart melted as she picked up the little creature who kept constantly meowing at her. She pet it, starting from the bridge of the kitten's nose and ending just halfway though the head. "Adorable.."

Willy smiled at this, knowing that she would like the kitten very much. "His name is Pumpkin, I've adopted him from a local pet store!" He said with such excitement, similar to when he was talking about the 3 meal gum.

"I.. I can't thank you enough.. I've always wanted a cat."

• END OF SHORT IMAGINE •

// rushed bc im dozing off