2 | GOLDEN TICKET

WARNINGS: subtle hints at implied smut

requested by: pvrnoid

"I can't believe you've done it, Willy." (Y/N) stood in front of the huge factory in awe, her mouth agape. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"We did it, (Y/N)." The chocolatier came up behind (Y/N), wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek before resting his chin on her shoulder. "I couldn't have done it without you, you know?"

"Willy, I.. I can't believe it.. first the ring," She held her hand up to the sky, looking at the nice little engagement ring on her middle finger. "Now this."

"The factory is merely an investment, only something to help my business flourish. The ring, however..." He stood in front of her, taking both of her hands and looking her straight in the eyes. "Is because I truly love you to the point where I wanna marry you. You know, we wouldn't even need a venue. We can just get married! Right here! In the factory!"

He said excitedly, smiling and making a gesture towards the huge mass of a building in front of them. (Y/N) giggled at this, holding a hand up to her mouth.. she loved that he let his mind roam free with imagination, it was something she loved about him from the very start.

"I'd love that a lot, Willy."

• 🍫 •

"Whatcha doin', hon?" (Y/N) walked in with a bright red bowl full of chocolate rectangles from a chocolate bar she had broken up. The young woman peered over her newly-wed husband's shoulder to look at a blueprint he had been working on. "A palace?"

"Yeah, made of chocolate. Prince Pondicherry of India requested through a letter." He turned to glance up at (Y/N), flashing a small smile and then returning to the blue print. "But I'm afraid that it'll melt as soon as it's built.. India can get pretty hot, you know?"

She nodded, taking off the chocolatier's hat and then running her hands through his short hair. "...Have you ever thought of growing your hair out?"

"Yes, I have, sweetheart. Why?"

"I just think you would look great in longer hair.. but, your short hair is cute." She giggled before pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I'll be in the bedroom if you need anything."

"Okay, sweetheart! I'll be there in a moment!" He made sure to finish up as quickly as possible to be alone with his wife... usually, things would be hectic during the day so he would spend his time with (Y/N) after things were done. Tonight will probably be more than just spending time, however... if you catch my drift.

• 🍫 •

After Willy came in from announcing the factory shut down, he threw his coat onto the floor along with his sunglasses. (Y/N) stood there, waiting for him with a saddened expression on her face.

The atmosphere was dull and grey-looking, the factory no longer had the happy glow that it used to have.

Everything just seemed to weigh heavily upon them now, and the silence of the factory just completely added onto the heaviness... just at the height of Wonka's career, everything was taken from him in front of his own eyes.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He stuttered, walking towards his wife with a quivering voice... he was nearing the brink of tears when he approached her.

She hugged him immediately, knowing how emotional it was for him.. he literally dreamed of this, and now everything has gone to pot.

"If you wanna.. you know.. leave, that's fine with me.." He croaked, closing his eyes as she hugged him..

She pulled away immediately, taken aback by what was just said. Her eyes widened and she furrowed her eyebrows, she refused to believe what had just come out of his mouth. "Me..? Leave?"

"Yeahh.. Everything has just fallen apart, and--..."

"I can't possibly leave you now.. I'd be stupid if I did." She put her hands on the sides of his face, looking into his violet eyes with an intense glare. "I can't leave you like this, Willy. I want to be here.. I want to support you through all of this."

Despite his teary eyes, he let a small smile shine through... He couldn't imagine what it would be like if she had left him here, things just wouldn't be the same without her. He gave her a kiss, then continued to smile after pulling away.

"Thank you, (Y/N), for staying with me all this time."

• 🍫 •

END IMAGINE.