6 | first greetings (2)

((H/T = hair texture))

Ever since Willy and (Y/N) met at the candy store, things had gotten better for the both of them. Visits from Willy were frequent due to how many times he had to come and deliver chocolate by himself... not to mention, he also wanted to see (Y/N) more too. The young chocolatier had a business going on, and things were starting to sell a lot faster than expected.

Money spent = money earned, the amount Willy was making off of his candies was astounding! His most prized product though was his chocolate, it brought in the most money of course.

Although the schedule of Willy kept getting busier and busier, he still made time for visiting (Y/N) in what was now her candy store. Everything was personalised with her own aesthetic choices, and everything was so neatly reorganised. It shocked Willy at how well she could maintain a store of her own by herself, but the area was small and very easy to manage.

Everything seemed to have gone well for both (Y/N) and Willy.. that is, until the shut down of his factory.

Visits became less frequent, and soon stopped all together. (Y/N) was being unable to pay her dues to the owners of the building, and was on the brink of losing her own business. On the very same day that the factory shut down, (Y/N)'s candy store was shut down soon.

With tears, she watched as the gates to her best friend's factory close for what seemed like forever. It wasn't very long after that she lost her business.

It was now the year 2005, years since the shut down of the factory and her candy store happened. Many stories of Willy usually do take place during the tour of his factory, but this will take place after the tour.

"Hey.. Umm.. Charlie?" Willy asked as he sat down at the dinner table in the Buckets' house, waiting for food to be passed along to him. "Do you know about (Y/N)'s Candy Store?"

Charlie looked up from his empty plate at Willy, but thoughtfully. After a little bit of time, he answered. "Yes. I do.. It shut down a few years ago.."

At this, Willy's semi-smile turned into an expression mixed with sadness and confusion. "It what..?"

"It shut down the same day you closed your factory, Mr. Wonka." Grandpa Joe spoke up, passing the dish of food to the next person. "I can't say I know what happened to (Y/N) though."

Willy stood up from the table immediately, heading over to the coat and hat hanger to retrieve his things. "Go on and eat without me. I have something to attend to."

From that moment on Willy sat in his office/bedroom, going through phone books and anything that could help him get in contact with Y/N again. There were only a few times where he would come out of his hole and go get something to eat or drink, but he would still go back in for hours upon hours.

Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks.

He was absolutely exhausted at this point, and was rubbing his banging head. Maybe only a few hours of sleep per week wasn't getting it.. not to mention, just surviving off of caffeinated coffee wasn't good either.

He took a deep sigh as he lifted his maroon mug with a golden "W" on it. He looked into it and made a face, "Empty," he muttered, putting the cup back on the desk and putting his pen down too.

Willy had gone through almost every phone book he had, but had no success finding the phone number that (Y/N) had... as slouched in his chair, looking at the piling books on his desk, something lit up in his brain... he came to a realisation that he had been doing something wrong this entire time.

"Why didn't I think of that before?!" He exclaimed, grabbing the oldest phonebook he had and going through it. He skimmed his fingers across the pages, words melded together.. the effects of being sleep deprived were starting to get to him, and were hitting him like a brick to the face. That is, until he found (Y/N)'s business phone number.. before he passed out, he grabbed a sticky note and scribbled the number on the note.

Then, everything went dark.

• 🍫 •

(Y/N) groaned as her alarm clock went off and sat up to turn it off. She yawned and stretched her arms before turning towards the window of her apartment.

Working a double job really took the energy out of her, and it showed. Everyday had been a living hell for (Y/N) ever since she lost her store. The jobs she worked at now had a toxic environment, and it weighed heavily upon her.

She looked at herself in the mirror, seeing the dark bags under her (E/C)-coloured eyes. "Nothing a little makeup can't fix." She mumbled, taking her (H/C and/or H/T) hair and putting it up into a ponytail (or bun, whatever suits you!).

A loud knock was heard from the front entrance of her apartment, quickly she finished up with her hair and paced towards the door. When she went to turn the knob, she couldn't help but feel nervous.. why though? She shouldn't really be expecting anyone at the moment..

She brushed the feeling aside and shrugged it off, "Eh..whatever." She opened the door, and who was behind it shocked her. She stood there, mouth agape and wide eyed..

"...(Y/N)?"

• END OF PART TWO •