Play Box (Felicia x Keon)

Mature Content Warning:

-BDSM
-toys
-bondage

This one shot may contain of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or you are an under age 18. Ignore this or you may read other story. Some words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual..

********************************************

"Let's play a game, baby."

Soft kisses and wet tongue being peppered along Feli's thighs in quick succession making the younger squirm in her sleep. The sensation slowly waking her up, making her arch her back the tinniest bit.

"Mhm", she moaned in her sleep when she felt her boyfriend going up.

She knew her lover in between her legs, blanket pampering on those thick muscles that used to hug her every time.

"Please, I needed to sleep. You did me a number yesterday, aren't you tired?"

Felicia stared down on his man, gaze darkening and felt herself dampening their sheets with her slick.

Keon rose up, leaning forward until their nose bridges to each other.

"You won't be saying no, after this Feli."

And with that, he tugged away the blanket covering their naked bodies and left Feli into a whimpering mess.

"You need not to move babe, I'll be doing it."

He then went out of the bed, walked towards the end of the cabinet, taking something out of the box.

The Play Box.

"Keon, this is not the right time to do that, fuck", she hissed as she felt something poking into her lewd pussy, a small nipping vibrator that need not to be inside her but just to clip, suck and nip her engorged clit.

"Look, its sucking you up. Don't you like that?" Keon then tugged her hair, forcing her to watch the scene engulfing her nakedness.

"Stop, K-keon", her breathing hitched as she felt him gripping into her neck, till she felt the massive choking, her eyes wandered in his face, tears prickling behind.

"That's not my name, slut", he whispered frustratedly as Felicia kept squirming below her.

"S-sir, I", she then felt her hands above her, tied with the silky cloth they used when they play. Her hands hang above her, and with force, neither her can't move it.

Following, his eyes never left Feli as he undid his boxers away from him, leaving him in his own glory.

There stood his aching cock, ready to fuck yet he needed to wait, to punish her slut.

"Roll over, ass up, slut", he growled as she then followed him, pleasing his eyes to her bruised ass.

"You need to be punished, don't you?" Keon then slip his hands onto her buttocks, feeling the plumpness of the said arse.

"Forget counting and I'll stop", he reprimanded, controlling his hand high in the air, and with fervor, he led a smack.

Felicia yelped, as the smack stungs her skin deliciously. She felt her eyes rolled backwards as she arched her back more, exposing the red mark.

" O-one", Keon chuckled, leaning into her neck, biting and leaving hickies for a gift.

"T-two ah", another smack heard, yelp after yelp, Feli can't help to moan as her throath was restricted to talk.

Keon clutched on to her neck, pushing his finger on its sensitive spot.

" F-fifteen s-sto-", Felicia gripped tightly on to the sheets, saliva and sweat dripping as her hole clench into the air, spasming around and she squirted.

"Fuck, you look so hot, you squirted!"

Keon grinned darkly and rolling Felicia, her back on the sheets. Keon then slips out the vibrator in his clit, and let her relax for a bit more.

Felicia looks wasted, looks beautiful when fucked out. She laid there, open and nude letting someone to fuck her then and there.

Trembling, she sighed.

"I want you in me, Keon. Please I need you. Please, this slut need your big cock in her, breed me like a fucking slut I am."

And with that, Keon joined Feli on the bed, gripping her thighs tightly leaving more bruise to come. He then lined his aching member, her soft folds kissing the head of his cock as he collected slick and cum.

"You want this raw?", he slides in without a pause, the tight insides engulfing his prettily hard cock. He can feel her womb as he kept hitting it enormously, loud moans from Felicia could be heard.

The movement is tight, and it hurts as there isn't much slick used, she felt torn and ripped into two parts as his member repeatedly pulling in and out without knowing mercy.

She can't touch him, as her hands are tied on the bed post, head moving side to side as she don't know on where to rest her head as its hitting on the bed rest.

Keon kept attacking her like an animal, thrusting non stop and growling in an octave as he felt himself in a pitch to come. He stopped moving, controlling his senses, for he doesn't want to come prematurely.

He wanted to feel Felicia cum in him, till it choke his cock.

Keon grinded, making circles into her insides as he felt her clenching tight around him. He holds her neck tight, enough for restricting to breath, and used his other hand to play her clit.

He then nips it, massaging it and pulling it hard as she heard her muttered a curse.

He knew it, she'll come soon. Without further ado, he bucked his hips harshly,thrusting mercilessly in and out making both of them moan and pant.

Felicia felt the pitch of coming, pussy clenching and spasming around his cock, sucking it back as it thrusted in.

Ropes of cum and slick squirts out of her pussy, clit twitching from Keon's touch, her eyes rolled backwards as she just come and squirted.

Keon's aching member suddenly grows big, like a knot tying them together, he released his cum inside as lots of it won't stop.

Felicia keep clenching even tho stimulated, milking his cock until it could come no more. She chuckles and gripped at his muscles, as she felt Keon licking and sucking his neck.

"Stop choking my dick Felicia, or I'll let you choke on it inside your throat."

They both laughed, covered with sweat and cum, room smells of sex.

"Shower can wait, let me cuddle with you Keon", she then hugged his boyfriend letting herself rocked to sleep.

" I love you", Keon hugged her back and letting himself drift to sleep.

********************************************
@BJ-S&AkihamaShinubo