Warm Up (Ynes X August)

Mature Content Warnings:

•explicit contents
•vanilla
•cockwarming

This one shot may contain of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or you are an under age 18. Ignore this or you may read other story. Some words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual..

********************************************

"I wanna warm you up", Ynes tugged August's hands and force him to stand up.

"Where are we going, really?" With a chuckle Ynes led her boyfriend to their bedroom and pushed him to bed.

Ynes gaze at her boyfriend like a total snack he was, walk seductively while biting her lips forcing her lips to form a smile.

"I want you to watch me, to see inch of my insides, to lick and bite like a good dog you are."

And with that, Ynes pull down her cute skirt slowly and stares at him piercing to his soul. Grinning, her lower body is naked, pussy covered by the big sweater she favored to use.

The scent of her slick run towards August's nose yielding his pants into tight spaces.
"D-don't tell me we are doing it again? You were sore from last night activities."

Augustus curses himself silently as he was left dumbfounded on the sight infront of him.

"You don't want it? Look, my pussy's wet for you." Ynes slowly moved her fingers, opening up her soft folds for him to see her dripping hole.

August grabbed the sheets beside him as ounce of control nearly left himself. He just wants to just fuck her like an animal, but he knows there is more to her.

Intriguingly, he kept his hands to himself. Ynes walks towards August, prompting his hands to the length forming on his pants, stroking and feeling it under the stupid cloth itself. She can feel itself twitch under her touch, and can't wait anymore to feel it inside her.

"Take your pants off", Ynes reprimanded. With shaking hands, August removed his pants, tore his boxers away on a place he wouldn't dare to know. His cock slapped and bounced as it was freed on the tight clothing.

Precum oozes out and he heard Ynes chuckled. "Oh no, you'll come now? I haven't done anything yet."

Ynes walk back, butt pleasing to his eyes. He gave this a firm smack as Ynes took something on the cabinet beside them. A book and a pen. Wait, August took a little thinking and was curious.

"What the fuck do those things has got something to do with us fucking?" August can't help to exclaimed but was stopped when Ynes smiled and said. "We are not fucking, I am warming you up."

Ynes, seated on his lap, her back facing August. August gripped at her waist, surely bruises will be left as Ynes lifted herself up, sinking herself on his cock. The tight insides of her barely choking his cock, pulsing and feeling the ridges of the cock.

Ynes moaned as he finally felt his big cock inside.

"Why the fuck you are so big? This is just easy if you are a little bit smaller. "Ynes sighed and stutters as his balls smacking to her pelvis. Everything is so warm, so tight and so fucking good.

"This is what warming up means yeah?" August heaved, groaning from the tightness of her pussy, wondering how she got this tight minding the non-stop sex they did yesterday.

He sucks his breath, trailing sweet kisses on her clevicles, nosing on her scent. He looks like an alpha on rut and Ynes an omega on heat.
"Don't you dare move August, or you will not be getting a good fuck in a week".

"You really blackmailed me using your sexy pussy?." He grins, and flicked Ynes' hardened and neglected clit.

August knew Ynes loved overstimulation unti­l she forgets to not choke on her spit.
Up, down, he moves his fingers on to her clit, clipping its cute hood, rubbing in circles 'till Ynes' breathing hitched.

"I'll be reading my book, how can I d-do i-it?." She stammers as the friction below made a pit on her belly.

"Stop, before I cum." Augustus unlikely to listen continuing his pace, groaning and biting her neck as he felt her pussy clenching and choking his dick.

"Just one cum, and I'll get you over with." It didn't take long, with Ynes panting harshly around him as she lets herself ride her high clenching tight on its big cock. Spasming around him earning a low growl from August, spilling his cum inside, uncontrolled bucking of his hips made Ynes shut her eyes and lean on his wide chest.

"God,"

Augustus chuckled darkly and felt a win win situation. "I told you, you can get over with it. You can go read your book."
He then nips her bruised neck loving the art he made.

"You fuck the shit out of me, I hate you."

"I know, I love you too."

And with that, Ynes slept on the same position, cock warmed up inside hard and oblivious.

********************************************
@BJ-S&AkihamaShinubo