Chapter 1 - Big Mouth!

I went back to school trying to regain normality again, but the chances of that were slim to none. I laid my head on the desk and Chris rubbed my back. "Are you okay?" I looked back and shook my head "no" laying it back on the desk. He kept his hand on my back as if trying to comfort me, but finding out I was pregnant with a psycho's child was no good news. I got up and walked out of class just as the bell rang and headed to my locker where Chris and Aiden found me. "Mel, c'mon it'll be okay, we're all gonna be here for you too." Chris laid his hand on my tummy and smiled slightly. "If it's a girl, she's gonna be beautiful...just like you." I smiled gripping the small tummy I was gaining. "Hey guys I gotta get to my locker but I'll meet you in the lunchroom okay?" Aiden smiled hugging me tight and running down the hall where Lucy and Jamie were heading to the cafeteria with Zeik following right behind. Lucy waved at me and Munro shot me a smile. "When are you going to tell him Mel? He's your best friend." I turned my back to him and closed my eyes till he made look at him. The halls were empty except for us and the chatter in the distance. "I know you're scared and I know you feel alone." He pulled me closer to him and brushed my bangs aside. "But I want to be with you, and help you through this." My cheeks turned rose colored and I looked up at him. "You'll regret it." I turned away but he made me look back at him and he kissed me. Pressed closer to me to the point he was against me and my back was against the locker. We stayed there for what felt like an eternity but he pulled back and adjusted his hair looking at me. "I haven't regret anything this far." He smiled softly and rubbed my cheek. "Please...be with me...don't make me beg." I smiled and hugged him as we walked hand in hand to the cafeteria where we drew quite a bit of negative attention. "They're just jealous because you're the most beautiful girl here." I smiled more gripping his hand as we sat at an empty table waiting for everyone else to get here. Soon Aiden ran up with a tray and sat infront of us. "You ask her yet?" Chris smiled and held up our tightly locked hands. "That answer?" Aiden smiled bigger. "Yay!" Lucy and Jamie were walking up to the table and sat on both sides of Aiden. "What are we yaying for?" Lucy laughed sliding fries to me. "Chris asked Melody to be his girlfriend!" Aiden bluntly stated. "Really?" Jamie perked up. "That's great." She smiled opening a coke zero. "Agreed." Lucy smiled slightly looking uncomfortable. Zeik soon followed up and Munro finally showed up 10 minutes late. He looked curiously at Chris who had his arm around my shoulders. "Finally!" He laughed handing Chris fries and a soda. "Sorry I'm late had some...work to finish." He hesitated sitting next to Chris. "So what are we doing after school?" He asked. "I have a um thing after school..." I looked at Chris and Aiden worried. "Okay..."  He got up and took his tray to the trashcans. "Geez." I laid my head down and pretty hard. "Melody you have to tell him. I'm sure he'll understand." Lucy reassured rubbing my back. "He's gonna hate me Lucy!" I yelled and got up darting out of the lunchroom. Chris got up chasing after me and grabbed me from behind. "Stop it Mel." I fell to my knees and Chris crouched down hugging me against him. "C'mon let me take you to your doctor's appointment." I stood up and clung to his arm walking to the parking lot. Back in the cafeteria Munro looked around and sat down with Lucy and Jamie. "Where did she go?" He asked looking at Lucy. "Ran away after biting my head off." He looked puzzled and shrugged it off. Zeik smirked to himself and looked deviously at Munro. "She's pregnant genius." Munro just looked like he had seen a ghost. "You big mouth!" Jamie smacked Zeik's arm and Aiden glared at him. Munro got up without saying a word and left. "Stupid ass!" Lucy pushed Zeik who was still smirking.