Dear the people that say "I have it worse"

You know something that really pisses me off??

There is a lot of people struggling with mental health then there is people who want the worlds attention on them.

No, I'm not talking about those ones that are just needing help and actually vocalise it as they are using it for good!

I'm talking about the ones that say they're struggling then attacking others who are struggling, because they have it "worse".

The ones who don't give a shit about the other ones that are hurting.

I get that you possibly don't care about all people but at least try to respect others and their feelings!

Don't go around not recognizing that others could or are hurting then telling them off when they're expressing how they are feeling or what is bothering them. You could be in different stages; you could be healing and they could be at breaking point.

I'm not meaning that you have to be sensitive, but don't make people feel like shit. Fuck, be respectful!

If you cannot cope with someone telling you things that are triggering to you, that's okay. But, don't make them feel shit about it. Just tell them that they'll be okay. Be supportive but point them in the correct direction and tell them its hard for you to talk about. Dont feel bad because you don't need to struggle more and that's more than okay.

Focus on yourself, focus on your loved ones. By all means, but this isn't a competition. Don't be like that, don't be telling people they don't matter because they're struggling or they aren't giving you the time of day.

If they aren't seeing others, not eating properly, and not looking after themselves properly, please check on them. This is a big sign they actually are not coping; they will not make it obvious - thats where you need to ask and really ask. Offer them support as well as telling them you love them.

Mental health is not a joke, it's not a game or a competition. It's very prominent nowadays, stemming from events that are traumatic for them. Therefore respecting others and treating everyone equally because you're important but others are important as well.

Please be respectful to others, consider others' mental health.

If you are a person who is making someone feel like shit because they aren't coping get the fuck outta here. Learn to help others. Fuck!