chapter 6

ELLA'S POV
It was lunch time hannah and me were in the line for food my mouth watered at the sight  of pizza today was pizza day yay hannah took lasagna and I took three pieces of pizza but can you blame me i was soo hungry .
We went back to our table where I started eating the pizza, I throwed some fries into Noah's mouth which he caught with ease then I saw Steph glaring at me she motioned me to look at my back that us when I realised Michael was standing there he smiled and flashed me his dimples oww I love his dimples .

"Hey ells can i talk to for a sec" I wiped my  mouth and hands with a napkin and walked with him to the back ."he scratched the back of his neck which meant that he was nervous don't ask me how I know I observe people alot.
"Umm ...spit it out Michael by that he looked at me Oh he was so handsome Urgh . "Can you tutor me for chemistry I have been failing alot lately and Adrian has been helping me but .. "
"Was that just it sure why not. "Hey stuck his hand out I gave him a skeptical look to ask what for then he said "your phone so I can get your phone number" Oh.  We exchanged numbers then said our goodbyes.

All the lessons went in  a blur I found myself in the last lesson  I was doodling in my notebook when the door opened with a bang showcasing Adrian urgh!! Can this day get any worse .his face had a little scratches but further than that he was harmless but look at the swollen lip he had given me .

He stalked to the teacher and gave him a piece of paper and gave him a slight nod what is with guys and nodding .
He stalked over to the last row where I was sitting as If he sensed I was looking at me he smirked at me urgh !now he thinks am into him .
For the whole lesson I kept doodling in my notebook I know I really should concentrate much but it is the last lesson give me a break and I couldn't concentrate knowing someone was ogling me .
I was saved by the bell at last I hurriedly shoved my books inside my bag back I felt a presence hovering around me to find Adrian staring at me Oh he eyes were so beautiful .but before I he could talk I stomped on his foot and scurried away not mature I know but that was the least I could do for my swollen lip .

I face planned myself into my bed just as i was about to fall in a slumber my phone rang urgh !I picked it up to see Michael was calling me i rubbed my eyes to see if it was real and what he could possibly want with me then my stupid brain remembered that I was to tutor the boy OMG he must totally think I bailed on him .

"Hey ella I was thinking about going to the library so we can start with the tutor session"
I decided to just throw on a tank top which  was just above my navel showing my belly button and a back trouser with black snickers.