chapter 4

Hola fellas  I just wanted to say hi in the midst of this pandemic hope y'all are safe .
#stayhome stay safe. I know I sound boring but Am a  bored ass  staying at home but I guess it is better than being sorry . Xoxo .

As we were playing the game I felt the  need to pee and stood up and went to find a bathroom to relieve myself man this fucking heels were killing me . I found one in the upstairs room I went in and did my business as i came out I was pulled by the hand and pushed to the wall .

Oh I was tipsy from all the alcohol but I could tell who it was it was Adrian and from that looks he was giving me he looked like a list driven werewolf whose prey was me but the look he was giving me was very  sexy might I add and those eyes I could see my self being lost in them as they roamed all over my body I scolded my myself for going off topic .
And prepared myself for the worse to came but I was met with the soft feel of his lips which my head to flatter  And my stomach to do funny business I did not know what occurred to me but my fingers slowly run themselves in his locks as i tugged them pulling him closer

He groaned and pressed me to himself as he hungrily began nibbling on my lower lip which made me make a weird sound before it could get any nastier I pulled myself away from him and said "this can't happen "he grabbed me and said "do you not see what you do to me "."go fuck some other bitch Adrian coz this bitch ain't yours "with that said I strode from the room and went downstairs I grabbed hannah and said goodbye to my other friends while I was saying goodbye I saw Adrian and girl eating each other in cringed as i bolted out of there .

We halted a cab and went straight to hannah house because my mom would kill me if she saw me this drank and Hannah's parents were pretty okay with it . As soon as we reached hannah room I face planted myself not even bothering to take my clothes off.
I was woken up from my sleep by the peeping of my phone I was wearing a tank top and my underwear which meant that hannah changed me.
I had a killer headache as i was taking my phone I saw a water and asprin for the headache I sighed as i looked at my phone to only realise I think was 5 pm in the morning 

I got a text from an unknown number saying
Hi babe

Me do I know you

Unknown u do babe

Me stop with babe stuff if u don't want me to block you

Unknown I will find you whatever you do sweat cakes

Urgh this person was pretty pissing me out so I put my phone on silent and went on sleeping but a thought passed through my head was I jealous that Adrian was kissing someone.
Maybe I was just having some feelings for him but I know he  doesn't give a rats ass about me because I am just another conquest of his .and with that I put myself back to sleep.