chapter 5

ELLA'S POV

so here I am just stuffing myself with Nutella watching my favorite movie of vampire diaries I mean I am soo swooning over Damon Salvatore the guy is so sexy with that jawline of his well he is soo handsome than his brother no offence to his brother but can you blame me the guy is a sexy god .

So that day I left Hannah's house and decided that I would just watch a vampire diaries marathon with my little annoying sister of course the girl is pretty much old for her age .
"Ellana grace Evans get your ass out of the house and buy us groceries " I heard my mom yell .well my mom can be a hard ass went she wants to psst don't say I told you that so basically I was supposed to go shopping an hour ago but here I am .

So I hurry up and wear a blue cardigan keep my hair into a pony tail and take the shopping list before I am roasted .
When I bought all the groceries I went direct to McDonald's to get something to eat as that Nutella didn't satisfy my big stomach.

I went inside to order as i was ordering I was just met with Adrian and his friends when they saw me Michael waved over and I saw a girl on Adrian's lap sucking faces with each other in mean come on get a room . I walked upto to them "hi guys " Brayden acknowledged me with a wave and Michael said "hi cutie pie "so I decided to play along " watcha ya doing handsome "from the corner of my eyes I could see Adrian clenching his fists I wonder what crawled up his butthole .

The waiter came with my order I didn't want to interrupt whatever they were doing and decided to go "bye guys see you around " brayden and Michael bid me goodbye and I saw the girl who was sucking faces with Adrian glaring at me .

Before I could go out of the door I felt a hand grab my wrist I turned back to look who it was shocked it was Adrian. "Can we talk "I wondered if he wanted to talk about the kiss.
Oh I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Look am sorry that I kissed you on that night and I was pretty drunk"."so you could just grab a girl and kiss her I told him as I put my hand on hip .
He sighed before saying "am trying to apologize but it seems that you are not worth my apology" beforeI I could even came up with something he left me standing there with my mouth wide open . Tears sprung in my eyes but I made then go back as i promised myself that I will never cry over an asshole again.

I got into my car and drove off with tears spilling I tugged at my hair being angry with myself for acting like a thirteen year old but can you blame me the guy was an asshole.

Urgh !!I woke up as i stopped my alarm from beeping much louder today was Monday if you ask me how the weekend went I don't know I was just mainly chilling watching movies or reading wattpad I know normal teenagers are out there partying but as we all know I am not normal .

So I rushed to the bathroom took a shower and wore my outfit for today which consisted of black skinny jeans and a white top which was upto my belly button showing the piercing I had and wore my white vans .I made my untamable hair into a Bun and went to the kitchen.

I got out of my baby as i stared at it i blew it a kiss if I could marry my baby I could have but unfortunately I can't. I entered the school to see a big crowd forming in the hallway .I made my way upto to the center to see Adrian giving heavy punches to some jock I looked at the other kids but they were just cheering for him couldn't they see that the boy was gonna die .that is when my ninja skills got in  I don't know what had gotten into me but I grabbed Adrian's hand which was meaning to hit the guys face but the blow caught right at my face I flew to the other side with a bloody freaking lip Oh my God it was gonna swell .

Oww!you  hit me Adrian at that time Adrian snapped out of whatever state he was in and rushed over to me and that was the time our principle graced us with his presence .

Now the nurses was tending to Adrian's injuries I touched my lips which was sure to get swollen and I sighed knowing I got detention why me i was just trying to be a peace maker .
I didn't know that the nurse had finished with Adrian and now he was standing between my legs because I was sitting down .

I looked at him he had a black eye and a few cuts then I stared into his grey piercing eyes which felt like he was staring into my soul but before I could comprehend whatever he was doing he touched my swollen lip with his thumb and traced it slowly he leaned in closely that was when I figured what the asshole was doing I shoved him with all the force I could muster
"You just wanna kiss a girl you insulted not too long ago "I said "please I just felt sorry for you "
Tears stung in my eyes but I forced them because I refused to cry infront of this asshole I slapped him across the cheeck and run out of the nurses office to the restroom I looked for an empty stall and calmed mysef down i wasnt gonna cry over that asshole  I am going to get his sorry ass later .