chapter 3

Picture above Ella's dress

ELLA'S POV

After lunch time went by and suddenly the bell rang signalling the end of school for the day .

I stormed out of class ready to have a vampire diaries marathon which I know Eliza my little sister would join with me forcefully .

As i was going to my locker I was met with a grinning hannah which from that look meant she wanted someone from me i sighed knowing I wouldn't go to my bed early .

"Hey ells there is a party that is being held tonight please please come with us and the girls as she gave me her puppy dog eyes who could refuse those cute eyes "

I nodded which made her to squel as she hugged me and sprinted away .

I sighed knowing that hannah would probably cake me up and dress me up no need to sound judgy but I don't like being caked up or dressed I like being in my natural way .

I sprinted towards my baby and took of to my house.

As i went through the door to my house our house was not that big or small but it was medium size .

As i went through the kitchen I was met with the heavenly smell of my mother's cupcakes .she could be a baker if she wanted to and she would have made a good baker but she does a lot of part time Jobs to sustain and feed us three .

I hate seeing my mother work her self out but my dad didn't leave as much for us as he left us for another woman . I can't help but be angry at the bitch who took him away from us .

I walked to the kitchen and kissed my mom's cheek and took some cupcakes upstairs.

As i reached my room which had bright pink curtains and blue sheets and a queen size bed and some of my arts were placed next to my small dressing mirror .

You must be wondering why a girl who is a lazy ass draws . It is my passion and one of the things i am good at .
I plopped myself down at my bed which soo soft if I could marry my bed I could have.i don't know how much I slept for but I was woken up from my beauty sleep by my loud ringing tone .

I was met with Hannah's sound "Hey ells have you dressed up yet " I stood out  from my bed knowing hannah would kill me if she saw I wasn't dressed yet. After two or give minutes of contemplating what to wear hannah sprinted her self to my room .

Oh god I was in for a tantrum to tell you the truth I love hannah but when she tries to shout even my ears bleed Oh no am kidding but the girl shouts very loudly.

She was wearing a light blue dress which was tight  at the waist had lace on the front and flowed upto her knees and her brown licks were curled to perfection. It was time like this  thought I was dull with my blacks locks and slightly curved body.

She stood upto and shoved a blue nevy dress which had lace on top and a silver shimmering belt on the waist and flowed upto my knees showing a little bit of my tanned legs .

I hurried my self to the bathroom and got showered and wore my pink bra and matching  underwear .As i came from the bathroom I saw hannah had all of her makeup stuffs ready to doll and cake me up . I sighed knowing I wouldn't get out of this I really need to stop sighing I thought .

After thirty minutes of going through hannah torture .she told me to look at myself in the mirror I gasped not knowing who that bitch sitting in front of me was but as I looked closers I discovered it was me well hannah had gone all out she gave me smokey eyes which complemented my eyes and pink lipstick which made my lips to look even more plump .

''This is all you ells I just sharpened your features ''
She gave me some gold heels a gold clutch which I put all of my stuff you must be wondering how a girl who hates dressing up can wear heels but simply I can Rock them.

We headed downstairs and saw my mom and little sisters poking their heads from  the kitchen .''awwww my little baby has grown ''my mom said as she wiped tears she took photos .
After we were done posing we went and took an Uber since we wanted  to be wasted .

We reached at where the party was at the front porch you could see some people making out or drinking as we could see the party was at full swing .

We entered the house which was big I notted that it some jocks house .
We were met with the burning stench of alcohol and sweat as we saw people grinding more like have sex on the dance floor.

Hannah rushed us to the bar where we met the guys Stephanie was wearing a black crop top and a white skirt which was upto her thighs which showed off her tanned skin living in California will pretty much leave you tanned .
Natalie was wearing a black top and black high waisted jeans and black jacket which was leather dark I know but that look was totally badass.

Noah was wearing a white shirt which show cased his muscles and black jeans I saw from the corner of my eye that hannah was checking him out .I made a mental note to ask her to just ask him out as i knew she had a huge crush on him for as long as I can remember.

Suddenly nat brought us shots which we readily took .After a couple of shots I dragged my friends to the dance floor and started dancing .
As i was dancing I felt someone burning stare at my back I looked in the room but saw no one I sighed thinking that the alcohol was doing its job.
''Ells come come we are ... playing truth or dare "Steph slurred taking me out of my bubble .
We made way over to where a bunch of people were playing .

There was Brayden and Adrian who was having the school queen bee sitting on his lap while he was running a hand down her thighs and  whispering somethings to her as to which she  giggled.As I saw the scene a pang of jealousy passed through my chest as soon as it came I brushed it down and focused in the game .