𝑷𝑺𝒀𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯

Taehyung's pov

"tae, where are we gonna stay? have you thought about it" y/n asked me as we took a cab to our new home. "dont worry, ive already sorted the things out", i replied. the taxi stoped infront of a huge mansion and y/n was shocked on seeing the view infront of her."Are you kidding me, dont say that were going to stay here." she said . '' but mrs kim y/n , this place has been specially built for you.'', tae said with a smirk on his face. '' now no more questions, lets get inside.'' i took her by her hands and pulled her inside. ''You must be tired, go and get fresh first''. She nodded her head and went to the washroom.
i drew all the curtains of the house and closed all the doors and windows , just to ensure that no one can take y/n away . ''y/n's phone suddendly started to ring which bought me back to reality, it was her dad.

''hello,'' , i said coldly, ''You moron, where did you take our daughter?!'' her dad screamed with anger through the phone. ''Huh, your daughter, she's with me, and we are somewhere far away, so dont worry.'' i siad flatly without showing any emotions. ''Why are you doing this, please give us our daughter back'', her mom said, with painin her voice she was crying. ''No, you cant have her back, and for your kind information she chose me over you,she would have been with you only if you had accepted me .'' ''She... they were about to say something but i ended the call.
They will try to find her and get her back at any cost.
Y/n's pov
''Tae, did you see my phone...'' i was cut off by seeing him holding my phone. ''Hey, what happened , tae , .....earth to you.'' he came back from his thoughts once i shook my hands infront of him. ''Oh,i was just thinking about something'', he said drifting back into his world again. I grabbed a glass of water and offered it to him. '' Babe, if there's something wrong you can share it with me'', my face was filled with concern.
"I was thinking that what if your parents find us, and you back to them leaving me all alone?", he looked like he was about to burst out in tears any moment .The question startled me, "Babe, dont ever think about such negative thoughts , and as you already know , I'm NOT gonna leave you alone, never."He hugged me out of the blue, "I'm sorry for being so insecure babe, I shouldn't doubt you." I hugged him back and suggested him that we go somewhere to clear off our mind, and have a fresh mind.
While he was changing in the room, my mind wandered off to the thoughts of my parents, at least I should inform them that I'm alright. I picked the phone but before I could press the dial button taehyung came and snatched away my phone. "What were you trying to do?" , he asked with an scary expression as he pulled off the sim card and discarded it. My brain was trying to process the situation. "I said , what were you trying to do?!", this time he screamed at the top of his voice, his veins visible because of anger. "Just..... checking my contacts..", I said in a feeble voice. "Let me make it clear to you, YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU PARENTS EVER AGAIN, understand!", his cold voice ran shivers down my body, as I nodded my head. "Now, let's go", he said in his normal cheerful voice as he pulled me to the car. How can someone act this way, is this a good sign, I thought to myself through the whole drive.

"Babe, I already reserved the table, I'll be right back after parking the car," I nodded in response and took a seat in the reserved table. Taehyung came back and started to order for both of us . To say the truth the waiter was kinda flirty , but I ignored his behaviour. I turned to talk to taehyung but he already seemed pissed off and I didn't want to create any commotion infront of everyone. I was met with the unwanted silence again while we were eating our food, everything felt bland cause taehyung was not even looking at me.

Suddenly the same waiter came towards us and bumped into our table which made the wine fall over my clothes. ''Sorry, ma'am, that was a mistake... i cut him off by saying thats fine. "Babe, i'll be right back after a moment", i excused myself and went to the washroom. I came back only to see a commotion.

Taehyung's pov

The way she said nothing to the waiter even after he flirted with her and spilled wine on her dress got in my nerves. Once she went to the washroom, i grabbed the waiter by his collar and landed my fist into his face. People tried to seperate me from the waiter, but i am not going to leave him. "Babe, stop it, get away from him." Y/n begged me to leave him and took me out of the restaurant. She went back to pay and grab her bag, i could see her apolozising the staff members.
Once she came out, i grabbed her arms and pulled her inside the car. "Tae, why did you hit the waiter there?" , she yelled at me. "He was literally flirting with you the whole time and he bumped into our table intentionally!", i screamed at her. "Wait, i think you were the one flirting with!'', we argued throuh the whole ride to our house. "oh so you're blaming me right now, huh", she said with anger. That was the end of my patience , i slammed the door real hard and she flinched. "Now go inside, this argument is pointless", her body froze in the place without movement, "I said go", she hesitated a bit but she went away.

Y/ns pov

Why is he being so aggressive, he is not my taehyung. I locked the door of the room, and i went to sleep. I wish that i didnt make the wrong choice.