Pshycopath part 4

Y/n's pov
My eyes flickered open at some creaking noises, I found myself tied in a chair, the room was dark and it smelled like blood, panic started to build up me. I tried to get rid of those ropes , but it was useless. The door opened , ' I don't wanna see him now'. The person came and stood infront of me making me tremble in fear. Guess what, I had made the wrong decision, I should have never put my trust in him.
There was silence, both of us were quite until I decided to break the silence. "Disgusting, you disgust me taehyung !", I yelled at my so called boyfriend.
He came near me and whispered in my ear, "I can do anything to keep you save and with me, babe." One could see the visible smirk in his face that grew wider, seeing my condition.
Taehyung's pov
"Leave me alone and just let me go, maniac!", she shouted on top of her lungs. Her eyes started to tear up,"Why are you doing this", her voice became feeble out of fear. "I'm doing this for you and why are you crying? I dont want to see your tears" , I said as I wiped the tears off her face. I gave her a peck before leaving her alone in the room. She started screaming for help, but unfortunately no one can come to her rescue here.
Y/n's pov
"Someone help me", I screamed, my voice started to crack and I realized it was all useless. The smell of blood reached my nostrils once again and on scanning the place I saw dried blood in the floor. 'Did he kill someone here?'. Finally my eyes landed on a newspaper lying at the table nearby.

Y/n dragged her chair towards the table and the her eyes caught the front headline of the paper. It said that a dead body was found near the forest, that person was brutally murdered, "stabbed 10 times in the stomach ". Gosh, how can someone be so heartless and kill the other. But what she saw next shook her.
"The person is identified to be mr 《y/n's father's name》". ".....Papa", tears started to stream down my eyes. I became a sobbing mess within seconds. 'Its not the time to cry now y/n, not now, that killer should be punished '. "You saw that, right" , taehyung asked me without any emotions. "You want to know a secret, I killed him", he said without any hint of pain or guilt. "Who?, whom did you kill?" , I asked with a petrified look.

"Your dad,", I replied to her," I called him and killed him here" . Her expression started to get cold, anger was written all over her face, there was pain in her face.
"WHY DID YOU DO IT?, huh taehyung, are you out of your mind", she said with anger, and her looks could kill anyone. "Babe dont be angry ", I kneeled infront of her and caressed her face, "I did that all for you, that man was bothering me too much and he would have succeeded to get you back."

" Are you a psychopath?!, I cant believe that I fell for you" , she started crying. "You made me a psychopath, you are the reason I turned out this way. I started to sob myself . " Taehyung, you can change it, I can help you change , but you have to surrender to the cops and admit all your crimes", she said to me. "No, I don't wanna change, now I have you all by myself and I cant let you go away anymore ", i said. I have made up my mind, she is gonna be with me forever. I placed the food on the table and opened the ropes that tied her. "I believe in you I'm getting rid of these ropes just for you. But, dont try to act smart or else you'll have to end up dead like your dad.", saying this I left the room and locked the door.

Y/n'spov
He killed my dad, he killed the cops to escape from the situation . And I'm the reason for all these happenings.
This is the only chance I have to escape, you broke my trust taehyung and you'll have to face the consequences. I tried to think for a moment and came up with a perfect plan.
'Get ready for drama, Mr.kim taehyung .'